Track: Time of My Life (David Cook)
Time: 1827hrs
Quote: What we do and how we do it, determines who we really are.
[ Temporary Self-inflicted unnecessary stress ]
As I'm sitting here typing this, I'm like wow how funny the past few 20mins were. This is the short scenario.
At 5.40 I was using my laptop and then the internet wasn't functioning properly. (on Campus) So clever me switched to the NUS domain account which I have not used since I first got this laptop. And then I panicked, because I forgot how to change back! Power can. Suddenly I was faced with a page that requested for username & password. Ironically, it was the username I was fretting on, and not the password.
Now the issue has been resolved of course, and suddenly that 15mins of panic seemed like hahahaha I'm so dumb I can't believe it!
Ok so now 1 and half weeks have passed in NUS. And well, I am struggling with chemistry! Sad to say. But hey goes to show what you thought you were good at, you still have much more to learn. ((= So for CM1101 and CM1131, I'm gonna give extra focus! LSM1301 is rather ok so far, and me being a O-level bio and A-level food chem student, I'm hoping to get an A for that.
Life is not that busy yet, and I'll try to upload my timetable here.
CCA-wise, only seen NUS riders so far... Prolly not gonna commit so much...
Life with my girlfriend has been great! So happy. ((=
Seen buddy in school on monday. (NIE)
So what more will life have in store? ((= Class 2A, and still trying for class 3.... For now.
Ramadhan around the corner people. To my muslim friends, happy fasting, to the non-muslims please bear with us for this month. Haha! Hmmm, Hari Raya all over again, but this time will be going to relatives house instead of saying "tengah NS", I'll be saying "tengah belajar kat NUS"! Heh. ((=
~This is the time to be more than a name, or a face in the crowd~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




