Track: Rule The World (Take That) *Continuing the code* And when someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision. Hmm..would you agree Khalis and Lina? Would you agree readers? Haha. I would certainly agree so. Whether the final destination is a good one or a bad one, it's quite a something that we are diving into the future of unknowns. And wad is the role and part we can play? To entrust. Entrust it to the One above. Okay. So as you all can guess, I'm not Khalis. I've blogged before. Okay. There are only 2 other ppl that blogged before who aren't Khalis. Since I've mentioned Lina's name, then it leaves to SHARON! Yeah. I'm back again! Haha. Okay. Maybe you all didn't miss me tat much since someone didn't update regularly...probably lost his readers (except for some faithful ones *smiles*). Hmm. Why am i here? Cos this has been bugging me quite some time. oh well. But somehow I don't know what to talk about. I've already posted pictures last time. And I guess I just don't wanna update my own blog now. I've already done it regularly too many times. Lol. You can check it out! It's at Khalis' links! Hmm. Well, let's just talk abt the movie. Stardust. I hope Khalis don't mind me talking about it. That's where the song "Rule the world" which is playing in my head and I put as "Track" comes about. Khalis and I caught it together at Lido. It was his high recommendation and I'm really glad I watched it! It was his 2nd time watching while it was my 1st. The storyline really And this song was played right at the end, during the credits. After which, Khalis showed me online on youtube this song that also matches images/scenes from the movie. Well, this movie talks about very strong love and the fantasy adventures. Well, it's fantasy but at least it's not fantasy-ridiculous. It does make sense and it was pretty thrilling. And I still rmb mentioning to him "resonance" when the glasses break at the end. I know it's anti-climax but at that time (JC2), my mind was so filled with phys and trying to understand it. So resonance came to my mind. Rmb it Khalis? Haha. Anyway, it's a good movie that both he and I will recommend it to you! So do catch it eh? (: Enjoy it! The youtube link is on my own blog. So you can go and check it out! Alright. I'll blog here again when I have another inspiration! Or when someone lets you down again by not updating regularly! JK..don't get upset pal! Lina! Blog here too! Haha. Okay! Ciao!
Time: 01:21hrs
Quote: Making a decision was only the beginning of things
[a different author]rocks shines! Shines big time!
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




