Track: Open Your Eyes... (Alter Bridge)
Time: 1157hrs...
Quote: This is to keep you safe, and keep you warm. For me to keep you close, endure with you through any storm. ((=
[ Strength ]
There are times when you wanna be closer and all the more present for that person. Especially so when you see your dearest ones having to adapt to certain changes.
These are when one needs to open their eyes and see what's going on around them. For once, step back and see that the world does not revolve around them. There are times when you can make a difference, but is it called for? And what if that difference you make agitate others though your intentions are good? How will the receiving party react.
There's this silent rage that always burns from within me, directed at those who are ignorant and oblivious.
Damn it, for fuck it's not like that presence will make a difference. Fuck you.
I guess keeping it under control and just ignoring these people is the best option for now. In the course of it all, I will not want to hurt my partner due to any rash action. But mark my words, if you see this as a weakness and try to exploit, be prepared as I will hunt you down and you would wish God never granted you life.
~I'm never walking away from the ones I love~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




