Track: This I Promise You... (N'sync)
Time: 2152hrs.
Quote: There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. (quoted off bud's blog)
[ Return ]
I have been receiving many many many many reminders from many many many many people to upload this blog, as there have been many many many happenings in my life. Haha.
1) I'm attached, as of when, that's up to you all to find out.
2) I'm a Reguar in SCDF, as of 16th FEbruary 2009.
3) My class 3 TP is coming in about 2 weeks time
4) University will hit me hard in August this year.
5) Can't wait to start taking my class 2A in Sept 09, and Super 4 Bol'dor. ((=
-------------------------
Attached. ((=
Well, my girlfriend has posted. ((= So yes, that's my dear. Anything more you want to know, go through me. I believe what happens in a relationship should stay away from all public eyes and only a deserved few may know.
And certain things need not be known at all. I'm not saying this to fend people off, and it does sound fierce... But I do have this discomfort when it seems my life revolves solely around her. I believe you all can see that I have 4 points mentioned above too. It's not just point 1 and me saying "my life = no.1". That is so not the case.
She has been a pillar in my life so far, keeping me strong and helping me along. So dear, should you be reading this, I thank you for all you've done for me so far. ((= "a relationship should be a choice 2 people make to be together" I chose you because I see what I want for a partner in you... And sayang, with each passing day, it's you're becoming more and more of someone whom I can't live without...
-------------------------
Regular.
Work has been okie lately, there are busy moments and there are slow moments. Next thing coming is a change in schedule, but I'll take it as it comes. Went for a big fire, Jalan Papan, on my 2nd day, and attended at RTA case on 16th March. Really learn on the job and gain experience from there. I'm thankful for a very experience and patient DRC. Still polishing up on many things. Will use this as a learning opportunity before Uni starts.
Only weakness here is time management. Need to improve. Especially on things outside of work. It's getting into hand as I'm adapting. Yeah. The only thing now is keeping in touch with friends. So far it's been ok, but a lot of touch and go... Yah. So I apologise to friends whom I've yet to meet up with!
-------------------------
Class 3 TP
Okie been like 1 month since I last drove, and yes, that's as long as how long I've not updated! my PDL expired on the 16th February, so I had to renew it. Only renewed it in march, and my next lesson will be on 30th! Gosh, so squeezed! But I really want this. Yep. Then when go out with family or friends, I can take the wheel. ((= A friend of mine already has both licence! So yeah, will look forward to this.
-------------------------
University
Need to see if I can attend the camps, will request from my boss. NUS, Science faculty, Chemistry... Has been an interest, so from May onwards, will slowly refresh again. Read through and do TYS questions. And touch on maths as well. Read a bit on physics. Yeah. On my off days, or weekends when there's nothing much.
As of now, need to settle the enrolement. So will most likely be next monday... Yeah. Medical check-up. Will not be able to attend special term sadly, but no choice.
-------------------------
Class 2A
Currently eye-ing Honda CB400 SF Bol'dor. ((= Next year april-june. Prolly during my sem break. So once my P-plate can be taken down, I will immediately enrol for class 2A! Yep, Setting aside $400 for that and hopfully it'll be enough. As for keeping 2 bikes... NAHHH, not gonna do it. YZF-R6 may not be a reality. So yeah. InsyaAllah will see how this one goes. ((=
-------------------------
So that's an update people! The friends I miss so far... Lixin and Quin!! Can't wait to see you both! ((= Yina and Qi Yun, gosh, since Central and Lunch at Manhatten!
~ blessed with you by my side ((= ~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




