I am so missing this person right now, whom has been asking me to blog for him since like 080309 i think. lol. Hmmm... honestly, i dont really know what to write even though he did mention a few things i cud write about but, bcos i have STM, i've forgotten what it is. (hope u're not angry... eeks!)
And yeah, i'm now typing this in my "BEAUTIFOOOLLLLLLL" guesthouse, in honky tong world. supposed to be goin out by now but im blarrrdy broke, so, i shall delay my own sweet time, while i wait for my dear fren wench wench to pack her stuff (which she is doin right at dis moment, her beauuutifoooll butt right smack in my face) hahahaa... lols.
So anyways, i've posted dis peekture below cos... i wanted to say dat these super duper cute seals reminds me of my dearest baby darling. :} its like soooo cute u can cuddle cuddle and huggie huggie it so tightly dat u dont ever wanna let it go. its so fluffy and soft, u can so bite it. hahhaa... OPPPSS! okok, i shant go into da details. :P.jpg)
And da best part about these fluffy cutesy thing is dat its reversible... SOOO.... u can turn it into a pillow!!!!! And u can still see dat cutesy face of da seal on da pillow. Did i mention dis was at Ocean Park? hahahaa....jpg)
And yeah.... dats me and wench wench... hahaa... she's so gonna scream at me cos i'm still not ready to get out when its 12:56pm now!!!.jpg)
Anyhoos.... i really cant wait to get back... although i havent had enuf of da shopping here but i miss him so much i can faint and be dragged by da coldness of da wind here in hong kong. well, not dat its super windy but aiyah, just imagine it to be swaying me back to SG in da arms of my dearest.... :}
i'll be seeing u soon baby!!! and so... please continue to bloggie bloggie okies? :}
LUV YOU VERI VERI DA MUCHIESS.........
wif hugs, kisses and an infinity amount of luv...
ur sweetheart, Lina :}
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




