25 things about me. (some you probably might not know.......)
1) I always feel time is in inversed proportions to the moments. So I choose to enjoy the moments, rather than thinking about the "times we had".
2) I'm a person who prefers a tight social circle. I have this belief friends come and go, so I choose to hold a selected few close. [ not that I'd forget the rest of course. =X ]
3) "No matter how difficult circumstances may be, we always have the power to make a choice." I live my life closely to this quote as I believe nobody is a victim of circumstance.
4) I have a list of 50 goals to accomplish in life.
5) I survived on $1 a day during my primary school life till primary 6. (ie pocket money was $5 a week)
6) My first puppy crush was in primary 5. And errr, the first crush with me on the receiving end was also in primary 5.
7) I've always believed "7" is the number of Legends. (aside from Eric Cantona, David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo of course). Oh and my favourite no. is 7x4 = 28!
8) I always find myself 2nd best to a malay girl, both during PSLE and O-levels (but luckily not A-levels too! haha!). And they have the same name...... (though different people)
9) I was involved in a car accident in primary 5, which explains the 2 scars I have above my right eye; 8 stitches in total.
10) I enjoy a close, open relationship with my parents. (close as in, tight. open as in we talk about almost anything, and yes they do know about the girls I've liked.....)
11) Family is important to me. Because they're the ones with you for life. (aside from spouse, errr future family so it also counts la.)
12) I can be considered to be a movie buff, and I have a movie partner! Together, we've watched 14 movies so far, and counting. And some friends have come along for a few of the movies. Yay to Movie Partner Quin! ps -> Quin more movies to come alright! =D
13) I got many sides to myself, but I don't consider them as split personalities. Just different comfort zones.
14) Giving advice to people is easy, but I have an extremely difficult time coping with my own emotions. Though usually I keep most of it to myself (and consult when necessary).
15) I enjoy laughing to any and every kind of joke. Unless I'm the joke... So people who's out to make a joke out of me, be warned....
16) I enjoy songs with raw emotions, doesn't matter what genre so long as not jazz... So you can say I'm a Linkin Park, Alter Bridge, Three Days Grace, Chris Daughtry, Evanescence etc etc fan... And malay rock too, Iklim, Saleem errrr but more for songs (coz I'm bad at recognising malay artists. =X)
17) I see myself as an outdoor person.. I enjoy being in the sun (with the exception of sunburns). Trekking and mountain climbing, I've done before through Brunei and Mount Ophir. Cycling, swimming..
18) I do sheesha, but that was some time back. Once, a 2hr puffing stint got me so high my vision was horribly blurred.
19) I'm a different person when on msn, sms-ing, phone-conversation-ing and face to face. Comfort-wise in descending order is: msn --> phone-conversation-ing --> sms-ing --> face to face (unless I'm really close to the person)
20) I've found my current best friend from the internet.... So you can actually meet nice people... (does it count coz she actually was my junior back in CTSS?... =X)
21) I'm closest to my 2nd sister out of my 3 younger siblings.
22) Riding is a thrill, and I will never give up riding for 4-wheels. Dream bike is the Yamaha YZF-R6, and one person has booked being the first pillion once I get that bike. ((=
23) My main fear is not being able to accomplish my duties and responsibilities should I be called back to be with HIM.... [ who needs public speaking, spiders or heights ]
24) The age in which I wish to have a stable relationship worthy of a marriage. [ also the age I will graduate with a chemistry degree hopefully with Honours! =D ]
25) And I'm currently thinking of a special someone who I wonder will be able to fit what I've mentioned at 24...........
--------------------
buddy tagged me, so I tag you back! HAha.
Tags: Nazatul Fadzlin, Sharon, Siti, Ariff... ((= no need so many la hor. HAha! for those who got facebook just put the link down. Lol.
--------------------
BTw many things have happened lately... so I try to update soon yah! =D
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




