Track: Suci Dalam Debu... (Iklim)
Time: 0957hrs.
Quote:
If God answers your prayers, He is increasing your faith.
If He delays, He's increasing your patience.
If He doesn't answer, He has something better in store
[ stint ]
A flicker of euphoria, and a sudden plunge back to reality.
---------------
Siti was right...
Ok... Maybe you think it's going too fast... Maybe it really is. But you have a control in the time factor. You are able to decide how slow or fast you want it to be.. You're in control of this factor.. I know there's something there going on between both of you... Just hesitancy... Maybe there's fear of failing again and you have to move on again. Without a doubt, you feel something for her. Don't deny, you know it's true. I'm sure she does too, or else her actions and words won't be like that towards you. If you want clarity in this, have a heart-to-heart one on one talk with her. You can't just walk away like this not knowing what will happen otherwise. Before you do decide on anything, why not you and her have an open talk, reveal your thoughts and feelings. I assure you she will do likewise. Then only you decide whether to walk away after you know what both of you feel. It's a chance to take. You may fail but if you don't at least try, then you will really fail without an effort. Best to chance it. You never know what's the outcome unless you try. Come on, think it through... Right now, I guess it's best to talk it out, erase those negative thoughts in your mind. Your choice, it always has been...
---------------
Omg and all that in one sms. Makes so much sense, and she covered certain blindspots I never noticed. I better not make her waste that super duper long sms!
---------------
Hints have been subtle; if not, almost obvious. On my part that is. I'm starting to find that part of me that's willing to give all out once more.
"You give 100 per cent of yourself to those you love, and expect the same, if not more, in return. There are definitely no half measures in your attitude to love."
Shall have to lower this expectation, and I say so because it is really sub-conscious. So I consider the expectation a weakness.
"You are demanding of yourself and others, but when you give your heart to someone you’re very loyal. You are committed to anything you do, including relationships — you absolutely adore the idea of love. It’s a challenge that excites you. "
Shall couple all of this with a strong sense of patience, as nothing comes served on a silver platter. Watch over me in this journey, and give me strength while keeping me close to You.. Guide my heart, shower me with wisdom, and most importantly, help me to not stray from you...
----------------
~reality bites, ouhh, but I sting!~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




