Track: Amazed... (Lonestar)
Time: 0905hrs.
Quote: Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.
[ Recovery ]
I guess these scars will serve as a reminder. The skin around the wounds are still fragile... and err, I've bled in my right elbow coz I accidentally knocked against the sharp end of this computer table. Lol.
My left knee no longer feels the same, and both my palms still experience acute pain if sudden pressure is applied (ie pushing something heavy).
My only hope is it won't affect me when I perform my duty as an SCDF officer which is soon to come.
---------------
As for my bike, it has been well... Renovation has been satisfying. To those who've seen it, you'll know what I feel. And after putting in so much effort and spending quite a bit to touch it up, definitely gonna be a safe rider. For my own sake, and definitely more for the pillions I take... ((=
---------------
Been at home most of the time, helping out, clearing my room etc. At times I feel bored, but I know there's many things to actually do at home. My dad got me to learn things in the kitchen, like how to clean a fish, a chicken... Meat... He was explaining how it'll be useful... and err, score point? hahaha! whatever he meant by that, I guess I'll only know when the time comes ey.
---------------
Something darn stupid happened yesterday. I missed my driving, thinking it started at 1330hrs where in actual fact it ENDED at 1330hrs... Gosh, so there goes one lesson! Gee. another lesson learnt. Take note of my appointment timings properly!
--------------
Would you be my pillion rider and give me courage?
Would you be my co-driver and give me strength?
~~~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




