Track: Without You... (Hinder)
Time: 2243hrs
Quote: It's not about how long the love lasted, it's about how deep the connection was.
[ Connection ]
"I think with your expectations, you're gonna be single for quite some time".
So should I search, or go with the flow? I think that expectations shall be used as a guideline for me. Might be searching, or might just be flowing. Haha. True, sometimes when I look around I see all these friends around me being attached and all I do feel a small craving. However, there's no rush. Heh.
Okie, so:
1) Class 3 licence, hopefully before Uni
2) Scuba Diving Padi Open Water Diving Licence
3) Pleasure Craft Licence
Hoping to achieve all before entering Uni. I believe all these are passports in allowing me for more exposure during my uni experience and what more experiences in life. ((=
4) Class 2A and class 2 eventually.
The thrill of riding. Heh.
My current ride.
My dream ride.
Another one of my goals to achieve. ((=
----------
----------
I can honestly say I'm not ready for an emotional roller coaster ride too soon.
I still got friends who I feel I've deeply wronged. 2 of them to be specific. The next few days will be spent trying to figure out how to set things straight. Prolly try an e-mail. ((=
----------
"Proactive is the new positive, but say 'yes' only when you really want to"
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




