My buddy once asked me “so what are the ideal qualities you’d look for in a girl?” And on the spot, I was stunned searching for the answer. I guess at this stage, I’ve found the necessary qualities.
Via religion, there are 4 criteria namely looks, intelligent, rich or strong religious background. It’s up to the individual to decide.
I’d put the latter first, and the other 3 not being key. Aside from supporting each other emotionally, I’d rank this equal with being able to support each other in the religious aspect. She must have strong ties with her own family, and it would be a bonus for her own extended family. I’d like her to have a sense of responsibility towards them even after marriage, aside for her sense of responsibility towards me and her ownself.
Following that would be balance/moderation, knowing that excess is never a good thing. Obsession can tear people apart, and it is more dangerous should it be subconscious. So this would mean, even if I find a girl with the above criteria, but she has an erratic obsession, it would be a no-no for me.
Third on the list would be someone who can manage her finances well. Shopping occasionally, or only for the necessary. Knows what she needs instead of what she wants.
Other traits, someone who’s thoughtful, witty sense of humour, and can pick herself up after a fall. Independent in my absence, and is open to suggestion and advice.
I guess it does sound like an almost-impossible to find dream girl. Bonuses would be she’s an outdoor person (enjoys extreme sports that I would wanna try at least once in life) plays soccer and has at least a class 3 license….
But well, we’ll see in times to come. ((= And that said, me expecting a perfect girl, I should better myself too of course! What I expect of her is what I should be able to carry out myself....
----------
Found out her name, and also found out she's attached. Some have told me no harm making a move, others have told me my time will come. Personally, I know that I'm in no rush, so I'd go with those friends advising me with the latter.
1) Education gap.
2) Timing.
----------
Education gap...
I feel it is awkward to start going out with someone of a lower qualification. Not in the I-look-down-on-you mentality. But on the back of my mind, I always wonder if they feel inferior. Or they always hold back conversations worrying it's not "smart" enough. It's difficult...
Went out before, and it's so hard to hold a conversation. Then again right, on my part, probably I'm too sensitive in worrying whatever I say will seem as though I'm belittling her.
Haha. Oh well. Probably I don't have that much of an "open" mind yet. Got to work on this, because after NS... Aside from uni of course, there's going to be all those people from the different walks of life.
So improvement to be made -
more "open" mind, be willing to initiate and hold conversations letting it come as natural as it can be.
----------
Timing...
Going to ORD, so I was thinking even if I got to know her.... And then? Come next year, there's still a lot of uncertainty. In addition, also to avoid unnecessary confusion.
----------
Just a reminder to self. ((=
----------
Today, need to settle:
1) my NUS application.
2) I wanna get my hair cut.
3) pay my handphone bill.
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




