Fall for you.
-----------
Fall for girls too easily? Hmmmm.
the day before, 2nd day shift she was at the authorized entrance where one needs an access pass to tap open. I kept my pass in the pocket. she saw me heading for the door and she shifted to the tapping access. I flashed her my pass and she went like, "okay, next time display the pass yea". I just nodded....
yesterday night shift. she was at the arrival hall. my rest room was one floor above, and I can look down at the arrival hall through glass panels. so from far, I just observed her. apparently she looked up and saw me staring at her. not only once but 4 times. and the last time... she was actually hidden. I could see her figure but not her face. then suddenly she just walked out of "hiding" and looked up, exactly at where I was.
this morning we knock off same timing. so when I went down the lift, the door opened and she was like the one immediately outside. our eyes met, then she just look down to avert my gaze. so I was like. ..... -.-" and in the background, her colleagues were poking and teasing her, "tu dier, tu dier, honda CBF 150" I was like "OMG SHIT!!! HOW THEY KNOW WHAT BIKE I RIDE!!!" now she knows I got something for her, and I'm expected to make a move...
----------
and as I look back to the post on sat 15th nov, I'm reminded of the criteria.....
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




