Somewhere only We know... (Keane)
-----
fall for a best friend....
If I could turn back time, I'd have taken that back. Period.
Tribute to then-best friend from early 04 to end 05...
She was from my malay class. And it all so happened as we were supposedly sitting at the same seat. So for every lesson, we would rush just for that seat. I guess you can say the seat was a comfort zone for me since I've been sitting at that seat since sec 1. Anyways there were moments when she'd beat me to it and I'd beat her to it.
We officially got to know each other in 17 Feb 04, and don't ask me how come I can still rmb the date till this day. Sat and talked, she looked through some of my notes, commented on my handwriting and I looked through some of hers as well. That image of her coming over and sitting at the same table I was at (the umbrella area) remains as vivid as ever.
And then, I offered to walk her home. Not that far off from my place so why not.
Things happened along the way. We were each other's confidante, sharing the joys and sorrows, and you know. Details in life, fears and secrets. Till this day, there is never a time when I look at our message history on msn and not smile. The time we stayed up accompanying each other till 4am online... The first person to hear me cry over the phone.
Not sure if I did apologise. And I guess if I never did, I hope this is not too late. I'm sorry for the hurt I caused back in 05 (though that was 3 years ago). That was probably the first time I've inflicted so much pain onto someone. And it had to be my first ever best friend...
17th Feb 04 - 29th Oct 05.
If there is a chance to change certain things in my life, this would be one of them. You would be one of them.
----------
Tribute: Both, deepest apologies and sincerest thanks to this special person.
----------
If you happen to come across this entry, do drop me and sms? Since August I've not heard from you and errr, I seem to be unable to contact you... Hope graduation went well and you're doing fine? ((=
----------
The first of the few tributes that will come along the way on this blog.
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




