Okay. So I’m here tasked with a job of posting an entry here on this blog. And if I don’t do so, I’ll be doing alot of injustice to all of Khalis’ frens. Ha. He said that if I don’t post an entry, he won’t touch his blog. And then, you readers, won’t be able to hear from him. That will be quite sad, ain’t it? Don’t we all, readers, love to read Khalis’ posts and know more about him? Anyway, I also think I won’t be doing my good friend, Khalis, justice if I don’t post either. I think he wld definitely wanna share his thoughts and post an entry! Well, I must say tat I’m very privileged and fortunate to have this chance to write on his blog. It was random that he asked me to post. But I’m glad I can have this chance. And he say just one step at a time; just this one chance first. So I wanna make it a big and grand one (in case I don’t get another chance). Ha. But it’s really puzzling what to write and how to write. Should i write it in Khalis’ style or mine? What exactly shld i write abt? But well, as you can see, it’s a mix of both styles, I have the front part coping his but my words and letterings and sentence structures and all are mine. Has to be mine anyway. okay. So a little self-intro here, I’m Sharon. Khalis’ good fren—best buddies aka besties. Been frens for about 4 years now. Only closer within the last 2 years. He's one year my senior. So I'm 19 and he's 19 going on 20. Haha. Like the way I say it? :P Got to know him randomly cos he was trying to get his 200th fren. so he added me on friendster. after looking at a pic of him and finding him slightly familiar, i added him. and tat's when we started contacting each other more than jus a network on friendster. our first meet-up was at JP Banquet. met after school and watch him eat his dinner. ha. funny scene. there after, we jus chatted once in a while but the time when i really got closer to him was when i had relationship problems. thereafter, we started to warm up more to each other and of course, share more than our love life. we had fun times, serious conversations abt life and studies, discussions abt general issues etc.. All in all, I must say it’s a great frenship. And when I say great, I really mean so. It’s rare to have such a platonic frenship with someone of the opposite gender and man, I’m glad we are the 10% that made it. We did have a serious disagreement once but I'm glad we made it through. We pulled through. That's why we can still be great frens till now. And through this, our frenship did grow stronger and it makes me appreciate this bond more. Khalis has been a great pal to me--giving me lots of advices, going out for spins and chills, having lots of fun, creating lots of unforgettable memories, taking many photos, listening to me, going crazy wild and wacky...these are some of the things he does for me. And these are the things I’m grateful about. On top of these, I’m grateful for his sharings and honesty with me. Through the years, we shared our ups and downs; joy and difficulties; concerns and cares; questions and doubts; spectulations and confirmations...he was really honest with me and shared much of his inner thoughts and inner life with me. It really takes alot to share such deep things and for that, I'm very glad and very thankful. Thanks alot, pal! You're the greatest! Below are some pictures of us. Hope he doesn't mind putting some pics and memories that we both share... So what else shall I post here? Initially, I wanted to make this post more of telling others abt Khalis and about he and I. And I hope I've achieved it. To add on, well, I got the quote above from looking at the photograph exhibitions today. The photographer used that phrase as a description of his photographs. I found it quite apt. Yes, many a times, we say that we learn from our experiences. Though I won't deny it's logic in it and that it helps, the quote did bring in a fresh perspective--reflection. And indeed, that's true. By taking a step back and reflecting on the situation calmly, we would be able to learn from our experiences. To look at things we can be grateful for--big and small--to look at what we have done right, what we can applaud ourselves for, to look at what went wrong and what to avoid in the future...that's reflection. And I hope, my dear friend who has gone to msia and just returned would be had have a good time to ponder about things and reflect... And to others reading this entry, let this quote I've presented to you rest and sit in your mind as you go through life's daily trials. Okay.I think that's enough talk though I really wish i have more chances to write on his blog like that *hint hint* Anyway, I'll jus be grateful for this one chance =) take care, Khalis! and all of Khalis' readers! Cheers! *by request from him, I must end like this:*
Time: 2330hrs.
Quote: We don't learn from our experiences but from reflecting on our experiencesThis is the first outdoor exercise trip we made together. We cycled to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve then walked up to the summit. So this photo marks the end of trek. We had a good chat along the way up. Discussing about alot of things. That is pretty early into the frenship. the date reads 2007. Haha. So tat's abt a year already. It was nice. a good exercise trip!
I love this photo because we are both dressed in blue! it's the first time i see Khalis in blue uniform. this was taken at bugis junction bus stop. had dinner there. at terra cafe (which sadly closed). a great outing and dinner!
This is at Swensens restaurant at IMM. the helmet behind doesn't mark him ridding yet. it's when he was taking his ridding lessons. i believe that's the first time i saw his helmet. and we used 4 dips of tar-tar sauce! it was amazing! haha. and that night, Khalis was super hungry! ordered so much! so we took a photograph of it!
This pen was given to me before my A levels. thoughtful, isn't he? parker black. Khalis' commissioning parade! I'm glad he still invited me along. doesn't he look handsome and sauve? haha. It was nice to see him commission. i know the training and all ain't easy. glad he pulled through, safe in one piece. it was a memory to go for the parade.
This is our near-NDP pact we made. Every year in july/august, we will go to esplanade, merlion there and watch the preview fireworks. after that, we will take a photograph with fullerton hotel at the background. it's a pact we made. second year in the running. hope to make it last through! =)
My first time ridding a bike. His first time pilion ridding a fren. His first bike. We both headed down to Labrador Park. It was very recent. had a good and safe ride. had a good time in labrador park just catching up, chatting and chilling out.
That's us at the new jetty in labrador park!
And that's Khalis in his deep thought. And with this photograph, I would like to end off saying that this photograph reminds me alot about how he always thinks before he says or does anything. And all the timely advices and deep insight. His advice and help have always been tremedous and great.
[ Post386. ]
Regards,
Sharon.
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




