Track: Satu Hari Di Hari Raya. (M.Nasir)
Time: 1717hrs.
Quote: In life, the norm is getting one chance at one shot to make a certain thing happen.
[ ponderings ]
Been a long while. ((= just a change in format for a blogpost.
---------------
I feel many things in life, in terms of tests, you take that once chance to make the whole difference.
PSLE
N-levels
O-levels
A-levels
aside from these, the one-time tests along other academic routes (poly and ite)...
as you move on from there....
in work, promotion tests... probably those that make a difference to your bonus. skills upgrading.. interviews...
I guess you can include intangible tests as well.... relationships.
---------------
and then there's this other thing about giving up. when to give up, when not to. still figuring out. how to balance. but usually this applies to the intangible.... yep.
--------------
btw... Bike...
Downpayment...
Instalment...
Road Tax...
Parking (residential)...
Parking (coupon)...
cashcard - erp...
servicing...
most importantly, fuel...
OMG. HAHAHAHA. I think I'm so gonna scrimp, scrap and save.... Alright we'll see how it goes la ya. So to my friends..... erhmz. HAHA. my expenditure for dining will drop like wooh. Just to let all of you know first. But of course we shall still meet up ok. ((=
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




