Track: Kesetiaan... (siti Sarah)
Time: 1931hrs.
Quote: Life is a journey; a mixture of long runs and short sprints.
[ reflections ]
1) Checkpoint duties
2) Bike
3) Meeting Ups
4) Class 3 and 2A
5) Personal
--------------------
1
Been in the routine of checkpoint duty. Honestly, I was baffled for a fact I was brought back to manage a rota. Then again, halfway through the month, so who's complaining. Has been okie so far I guess. Been fun getting to know the guys, but just not fun when it comes to "sir, got this problem, got that problem" -.- I feel like telling them, "you take my rank, then everyone's problem become your problem. then you know"
Well, this bunch is a workable bunch. No complains so far and hope to keep it that way.
--------------------
2
In case to those of you who I've not yet updated, yes I've already gotten my bike. It's rather costly, but I believe in the long run it'll be worth it. Plan to maintain the bike well, then probably can sell it off for around 3000.
I'm riding a red honda CBF 150, so you all can just google it. ((= Hit the 400km mark already since taking out the bike, and confidence gaining. Yet still aware of the importance of being alert on the road.
And pillion, so far 3. First was my sister, followed by Sharon, then I pillioned my mum. My sister didn't comment much except for the fact, "He rides almost like dad." You can say like father like son. Haha. Sharon was exhilirated while me, as usual, was keeping my cool. Haha. Apologise to her for getting caught in a slight rain along the west coast stretch, and will take her advice on bringing along a windbreaker for any pillions in the future. ((= My mum, she said my cornering was sharp. HAHAHA. I was like ????. Ok la, guess she not used to it.
Now waiting for my road tax. Season parking settled. Once road tax is out, I plan to put them both up on my bike. Then next month, I plan to change my mirrors. My own stupidity for causing the bike to topple on the first day. -.-
--------------------
3
So far only met up with Sharon, the outing to Labrador park. Was nice catching up and just talking. Interesting to see coming to 4 years of friendship. And no matter whatever nonsense, we're still there for each other.
The rest still pending. )= Hmmm, but will keep trying of course. People are amidst their revision for exams, assignments, or those still jalan-ing raya. Well, I've taken the first step already. Hope to see them soon. ((=
Felicia, Dasen, Zhao Qi, Abby 5GG. Man, I seriously miss those nonsensical times. But we will find one day, confirm.
Wei Quin, another movie soon? Christiana and Lixin too!
Councillors, prolly for outinggg!
Soccer gang as usual, the kickabouts. I think I'm fat already. serious. >.<
Scorpio gang, Yina and Qi Yun, suggested timing is Dec so will hope to see them by end of the year after eonssss!
Isna for morning breakfast. =D
Anyone else I missed out? HAha, hope not!
--------------------
4
I've officially enrolled for class 3. Hoping to make it a quick one. Target by next year May to get my licence. TAking private, so will see how it goes.
As for 2A, will have to see when's my sem break in Uni. Plan to get it before End year 2, but still continue to ride my CBF 150. I have this urge to take out a 2A sports bike! Will see how that goes too, but much much much much later.
--------------------
5
Now at post 385. This blog has come a real long way. ((=
Emotionally, I've been wondering. Seeing so many people fall in and out, picking themselves up again, enduring all the confusion... What makes it so powerful about this feeling that leaves it undescribable?
Such is the difference in between the male and female gender, yet of the same species. To attract, and be attracted to. To love, and be loved to. To commit, and be commited to. Is it true love is the epitome of happiness? The peak of all glory? "within love, you find happiness".
Then where does the irony, "when you know you're hurting so badly for someone, that's love". Masochistic or so it seems. The pain that comes with it, yet you go along.
I've watching this film lately, "cintaku forever" (my love forever). A guy who mends his ways over this girl. Keeping his sickness secret from her, not wanting her to worry for him. Yet being strong and helping her through her own sickness. When the time came, despite the tumour in his brain, he still proceeded to donate one of his kidney allowing her to survive. quote unquote, "not only is your heart in mind, part of you is living in me as well...."
Not that I'm being emo, but all these temptation are actually resistable. As long as I know what I want out of a relationship, anything else unrelated is purely a distraction. Yes I will give 100% for her, yes I will walk in when others walk out. I don't think it's anytime soon.
I'm still asking "have you gotten over her, despite her not returning the heart?". Why is there still that flicker of hope, still thinking I can be with her? Indeed the heart holds that symbolic meaning for me. Probably this is the reason; I have to confirm the exact location of the heart and have it back with me to cancel all doubts. I asked for it to be returned in July, now is already october. 4 months and I've been wondering where it has been.
---------------------
Somehow there's still so much left unsaid, yet I dunno how to let it out. It's ok. For now, I've said my piece. ((= Number one is still meeting up with all those friends! ^^
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




