Really working on u-turn. Generally for today's revision, it went well. ((=
But not gonna be complacent. One last burst of fire tomorrow, Self-practise and Road Revision. Then I'll take a good long rest before monday. InsyaAllah I'll pull through this.
--------------
To my friends who tagged on my blog regarding the interview, hmmm. It was postponed till the 30th October. Haha. Late? Well, what to do. Will keep you all updated alright!
--------------
Last 10 days of Ramadhan. And darn, I burned today can. Sahor tulang in the morning and my stomach went queasy all the way. The pain stuck in real bad and it was downright painful. So? So I break fast at Popeye's chicken at the singapore flyer. Now you all confirm will ask what the heck I was doing there. HAHA. yesssss. It was for some recce for the upcoming F1 standby. Newssssflash! I will be involved, just when I thought I got no more nonsense till ORD.......
BAck to last 10 days of Ramadhan. Not gonna be a good one till the end. Because F1 races are at night, and I will be on standby at OUB. Or is it UOB... Gonna be quite mental for me. But hey, I've survived BOC during fasting month right? What will this be in comparison to that. ((=
or so I hope.......
---------------
So one phase ends. And another begins. I'm kinda used to this, phases in life. Let's hope monday begins well for me. That's gonne be a new chapter and my heart is inclined to Him for focus.
--------------
Is it true a man of principles will be stuck-up, obnoxious, narcissistic and couldn't care less for others? I certainly hope not. I look at myself today. And I know I've never mixed in with bad company, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't stay out late at night (we maybe once in a blue moon but never for the wrong reasons). But do I find this a reason for my shrinking social circle? Not like I could care less anyway. I guess those close are the ones who matter to me now. Family, and the very few handful who are seeing me through this tough period.
A person of reason, not a person of judgement. A person of focus, not a person of haphazardness.
To improve, and to seek the best in myself. God, help me through. ((=
---------------
~observing, in silence~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




