Menangis hatiku menangis
Mendengarkan khabar hiba
Terhiris jiwaku terhiris
Mengalir airmata
----------
Revision today. Is it true stress affects performance?
I totally despise this feeling. It's like my mind is never at peace, both at and away from work. I so want to concentrate on riding. Guess what, I checked my phone after RC ended at 0940hrs. 1 miss call and 4 smses, all pertaining to camp matters. It's so irritating.
I find my patience threshold so lowered. I'm becoming easily irritable. I don't want to snap out unnecessarily at people, especially my family and friends. I tell you I'm living day to day wanting it all to pass quickly. as of today, 156 days to ORD, 8th Feb 2009.
----------
Targetting a one-time pass for TP. Aiming for Pulsar 200. Just a target. Will need to survey and have a feel of the bike. Rode on a Pulsar 180 before. NEed to get used to the sensitive gear pedal.
----------
Dreamt I was running a race last night. Spike shoe, stadium track and all. Upon the start given by the umpire, I burst into pace... But it was an endless race. My side vision became shadowed and blurred. It a sprint of no return.
I woke up at 0515 and went back to sleep. And I missed sahor. -.-
----------
Why the sudden return? I'm slightly disturbed. But my thoughts shall not run wild. Gaining another friend is better in any case. I can use it as a drive once more. ((=
----------
I want to pass
I want to pass
I want to pass
I want to pass!
----------
~patience~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




