Jeritan Sepi - (Silent Cry)
Watched the last episode to this series. So heart-wrenching. Yet very parallel to that of reality even though it may be based on fiction.
One character that stands out is the younger sister. The pillar of strength that literally supports her family, as well as to the extended relatives. Determination, patience, selflessness and the list goes on. She's like the ideal role model. I will search for a similar person
---------------
I just wonder, I've no close friends who come from such backgrounds. Will this make me take my own family for granted? Fact number one, my education got this far. Secondly, I'm an officer during my NS-time. So technically, my social circle..... JC and poly people. Those soccer friends at my neighbourhood, they generally look fine to me. Or maybe I never mix around with them that much anymore...
I go where I am needed, and stay as long as I am needed. For now, I'm not, so I won't be around.
---------------
I knew about her background and was cautious about it. I believe that was a hindrance in getting to know her better. In any case, a friend is still a friend. Being sensitive is important, but when one reads too much into things, it can blow things out of proportion.
---------------
In any case, it's time to reflect on myself. Work things out, sort them straight, and refocus. I've been kicked around from checkpoint to platoon to logistics to checkpoint and back to platoon again. -.- I guess I will take it as a challenge upon myself to be adaptable. Learning experience I guess...
---------------
And bike TP next monday. Will compose myself. Step at a time. InsyaAllah I'll make it on my first attempt.
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




