Track: Hero... (Enrique Iglesias)
Time: 0917hrs.
Quote: Women use silence to punish men... But men love silence.
[ Insights ]
I'll just start off by adding on to my previous post. Having rc (revision circuit) later. Then prac 8.01 tml evening. Prac 8.01, I'm not too hopeful in passing it on my first attemp. For u-turn on main road, my confidence level is just a mere 5/10. I'll work on it later and tomorrow. Here goes, to the last stretch. I'll update once more when the last burst of fire has arrived.
----------
Past week has been busy. As mentioned, there many many many many many small tasks, so overall it becomes a lot of work. Getting scolded by my boss is something I'm kinda used to already.
1) the boss is always right.
2) when in doubt, ask the boss. you'll still get scolded for questioning.
3) when a boss says do "this", you will fall back to point number 2.
I won't call it a vicious cycle, but it revolves there and there again. Haha. A bit humorous at times. But in the long run, it can get very o.o - ing. Then you become like, "whatever la eh".
----------
Due to this busy nonsense, I have not been able to catch up with many friends lately. And I feel guilty for this. Furthermore fasting month is just around the corner. Not that we can't meet up lah, it's just that it's that month where we have to take the opportunity to be religious-oriented. Haha my point? I don't wanna go out then wander aimlessly, while fasting. On normal days I won't mind.
I can build a list right now. I promise to myself, I will eventually meet up with these people.
1) sharon
2) ariff (with or w/o soccer gang)
3) qi yun & yina
4) councillors
5) vanessa
6) siti
7) amirah
8) anyone else I missed out. =X
----------
On the way back from meeting buddy yesterday, I took 166 from ang mo kio home. And I read (past tense) the book bud recommended. And as said "insights". Totally. Men's and women's brains were wired so differently. It kinda shows how opposites can both attract and repel. it's a 50-50 thing (the attract repel part). Like how direct men can be, and how women find this aggressive. How indirect speech women use to not be aggressive but men find this beating around the bush. The simplest of all, communication. right here, right there.
And as quoted off hitch, "60% of communicating comes from body language, 30% from facial expression. that's 90% of communication not done by any means verbal". So just think about it.
Men are wired to be solution-oriented.
Women are wired to be process-oriented.
----------
For now, I choose to be an observer. Any feelings for anyone will just be shut out. No more hanging on, no more clinging on to "I'll wait for you". I won't be searching, but my eyes will be open.
----------
Wall e yesterday as quoted by bud, "it's my kinda movie. light hearted and sweet." Okie, noted. I'd wanna thank her here for picking me to watch it over others. Haha. If not I think I'd have rotted my saturday away.
Hmmm. Putting the "robot" bit aside, I'd say wall e revolves around relationships, futuristic probability and human spirit (but this one only at the last part). I didn't really display that much emotion but things in the movie got me thinking. (I'm still sticking to being an observer as mentioned above). But I was thinking about the small things wall e did for eva. Sometimes, she doesn't see what you're doing for her. And when she eventually does, it is usually on the brink of being too / already too late. The part when eva's system shut off, and she only saw what wall e did for her during the camera playback. By then, wall e was already short circuited and falling down the rubbish chute.
The month of june rewinded in my mind. Really, at that moment, the movie seemed to momentarily pause and my mind just whirred. Even if she doesn't see what you're doing for her, you build your own self esteem, self confidence and satisfaction knowing you can go to such extent for someone who means that much to you.
I think it's this sort of energy + the understanding I have gained from reading the friends & observing those around me that will fuel my next eventual attempt (not anytime soon).
"Never give part of yourself away knowing if you never got it back, it will deeply wound you."
I've learnt my lesson here.
----------
But I do know, when the times comes, what you see in this music video is what I'd be.
----------
mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: composed. self-content.
~would you die, for the one you love~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




