"keep your tongue to yourself"
I will, starting from now.
having a reckless tongue doesn't help. be it for purpose, or be it for humour. so there. I shall do one week, having a nice tongue. and slowly, eventually adapt.
---------------
I apologise to you for being horribly late today till I changed your appetite. this next bit, something I've read (past tense) that is very true (and not in any means, a form of sarcasm).
"women punish men with silence. but men love silence"
as mentioned, I was clueless as to the silence, and was expecting a barrage or a string of angry words. I had mentally prepared myself, and I was really thankful we slowly and gradually picked up. next time, if I will be (hope not) late, I'll let you know in advance...
actually waiting is always the bottom of everyone's list.
I did have a good time, and thanks for the card.
all the best for the 18th too. ((=
---------------
Life is extremely slow. I don't look forward to go to camp and sit at that wretched desk every morning. But with each passing day, that's one day gone, one day closer to ORD. God, help me pass time. guide me along the way. there are times when I feel "I'm doing so much, trying so hard, but nothing's going right."
- take your time to learn
he said.
-you'll do fine
he said.
geram. really geram. God, one thing I really need is for You to protect my friends should I be on the verge of venting. No matter what happens, they never deserve to be on the receiving end. No matter what happens....
---------------
17th Sept: bud's TP
18th Sept: sharon's TP
22nd Sept: my TP
woooooooh!
thank you. I will most definitely welcome explanations. ((= but truth be told, all I need is for you to understand my feelings.... hear me out.... these are things in my mindset I need to change. and I will.
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




