I'll be going for my 2nd attempt at 8.01 later.
Will need to watch out for the mentioned points in the last post. I'm raring to complete this, and focus more on Road Revision lessons.
My mind is in a whirr right now. It's like the feeling you get when you release your clutch and you're jerked forward. Your heart accelerated, then there's this painful feeling on your back. Reality has hit that she has returned my stuff.... Well halfway that is.
I doubt she will ever read any of these posts on my blog. And personally, I hope not. I guess I'll just call this another phase in life, and I'll move on as I've always been doing.
Love and relationships are one of the most perplexing things in life. They can be that simple, they can be that complicated. But to whichever they turn out to be, is it really a matter of choice? Do we really complicate things beyond our own understanding or is it just the mind being unable to untangle the simple issues from each other?
As I've always said, if given a choice, I would choose to have not met these people. No doubt they are that special, make my heart jump and all... The fall at the end makes you more doubtful for the next attempt. I don't blame them. It's just a matter of timing.
Is 24 really what I want? Because if really someone happens to come along the way, would I be that blind to not see and accept her? Let her pass along as how I've let the rest did?
Sometimes it's just too hard to say. My dad, my former OC, my mum all say "you just study first. Eventually she will come. She will" Their concern is I won't be focused enough on myself when I divert that attention to someone else. The only person I should ever fall back on is myself. And somehow I feel this is most true. When you fall, only you can pick yourself up. Pick up and stand again. Nobody is strong enough to pick another person up countlessly.
As I look around now, I realise it's survival. Survival at a whole new level. Survival of the fittest. Survival of the strongest. Survival of the smartest.
Will be back later.
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




