Exhausted...
Penat...
Hen Lei...
Key upcoming dates.
12th August:
1410hrs: RC
1600hrs: Prac 5.02
16th August:
0800hrs: theory practise
0855hrs: theory practise
1030hrs: Riding Theory Test (RTT)
19th August:
Individual Physical Profeciency Test (IPPT)
27th August:
Rescue Equpment Profeciency Test (REPT - got extra allowance... should try my really best to get that allowance.)
----------
Upon passing my RTT, I would wanna see the available TP slot and quickly book. It has to be realistic enough for me to pass prac 6.01, 7.01 and 8.01 as well as having included practise time prior to my TP. (aiming september)
My bike hunt is settled. 4-stroke engine, Honda CBR 150. So people out there who can help, would appreciate it. ((= Thanks.
----------
Now it's just hanging in there. As I'm typing this, feeling a bit feverish. But I have got a duty to fulfill. Here I go.
----------
A small part in me misses her. But the larger one feels more freedom. Go with the majority. There's no regrets what-so-ever anyway. I need to love myself more.
----------
~One small step for myself, one large step for freedom~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




