Track: My Immortal... (Evanescence)
Time: 2032hrs...
Quote: To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
[ Deep ]
Recovery coming along well for me I guess. As mentioned, I did brace myself.
----------
To zhiwen:
A wish is the start of a belief. I think you know what needs to be done. She is not having a good time as well. A friendship that stays is better then parting ways totally. When it comes to letting go, it's always for the best of the other party. ((= I think you'll be fine soon.
----------
I'm just waiting to get my heart back, then I will make it a point to not give it away recklessly again. Being led on is never a good feeling. My hopes were raised so high only to be dashed. I myself know to what limits I've gone to in proving my sincerity. But as buddy said, "some people are blind to kindness, taking it as a weakness".
A scorpio falls in and out easily, that's my strength in being able to get over someone relatively easy when it never entered a serious phase. It was serious enough for me to know I was willing to go to such extent for her, but being a couple never materialised. I guess this is where my line is drawn.
But when a scorpio falls in and follows through, they very much put their partner before themselves. I think Qi Yun would agree with me on this one. I would have to be careful to not be hasty and rash. I've learnt my lesson, 4 months is way too short.
I think by end July I'll be alive and kicking again. Beyond that, I will put my status as single and not searching. I have friends whom I should catch up with, Isna being one of them. After a long close-to-3-year gap, it's time to patch up that hole. Aside from her, my other friends. Including soccer dudes as well. The kickabout at Fico went well, probably we can have it once every fortnight.
----------
i have this feeling that she sengaje say it cause u mms her picture with u and girls... and she didnt see the fact that u want her to get to know u better.. then macam budak budak ah.. retaliate that way. If she knows she is young why she didnt return the heart earlier on. What, only yesterday she realised that she is 18 gg to be 19.
then her makan, work and all u jage.. then u make the effort to see while working and such.. pretty much she has khalis allllll by herself. Then then, after u stop at tuas, u gave her the letter. Mesti dier happy giler cause she feels "wohooo he's mine". Then, after awhile khalis kinda diminish cause his presence was no longer at Tuas
then, khalis got back part of his life, that is to movieout and meet with his friends.. so how she has to share her khalis with other ppl
----------
bud's opinion. what say you people?
Disappointed for 3 reasons.
1) Being led on
2) "Soon to be"
3) "We'll take it slow"
---------
These were the feelings running through me. I think it's really best that I came up with such a stand.
"I leave, when I no longer have a reason to stay"
Too cruel? I don't think so. This is just being fair to myself. ((=
----------
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Optimistic
~life is a journey forward, in any direction you may take~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




