Track: Kau Ku Rindukan... (Gingerbread)
Time: 1026hrs.
Quote: What does not kill me only makes me stronger.
[ patience ]
what does it mean when she distances from you?
time to get inputs from certain people. Probably, I have been imposing too much of myself. I guess I should trust her when she said "we'll take it slow".
I guess she's just tired ey. I mean, working such shifts. I think only the close ones would understand me.
If you ask me, I'm starting to get tired of thinking "what this", "what that"... Time to really cut some slack, as how buddy would put it. There's gotta be both push and pull effects. Time to give myself a break too. I'll take this as a test. ((=
Bike prac, now stuck because I haven't cleared RTT. Kinda pissed at the fact, but at least things are in motion. Completed 3 practice sessions so far. 2 more on monday, before riding theory evaluation.
As of now, I'm aiming for either Honda Unicorn 150, yamaha RZX, or yamaha ybr.
Dad recommended a 4-stroke bike. And I'm quite used to Honda anyway so top on the list will be Honda Unicorn. It will just be a first bike for at most 2 year plus. I'm aiming for a Super-4 eventually. ((=
So people, anyone who knows where I can get a decent 2nd Hand Honda Unicorn? Yep.
Upcoming, AMM planning. OIC. Gonna be hectic. I think I'll just write her another letter mid July. I think this letter is gonna be a trademark thingy. ((= then I'll be off for all the planning. So long as she still keeps my heart, I know I have nothing to worry about. ^^
----------
It's true each experience is different from that of the past. I will take it as it comes, learn from it and apply what I've read countlessly. Succesful people are those who centre around principles. As of now, pertaining to her, I'll be centering it around "patience". It takes time to win a girl's heart. And I'm willing to wait that long. ((=
----------
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: thoughtful. reflective.
~with God's willing, I can reach out and touch your heart~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




