Track: Empty... (Click Five)
Time: 2040hrs.
Quote: If you don't want it bad enough to risk losing it, you don't want it badly enough...
[ Reality ]
At least she was honest. At least she was...
My mind is flooded right now. My heart is aching. But as before, life is about phases. You move on from here, realising what reality holds. Being brought down from cloud 9 is a good thing for me nonetheless. I'm no longer kept in the dark, and at least I still have that friendship to keep going.
Whenever this happens, I keep wondering. Do good guys always end up last?
I'm not doubting my own ability. I'm just doubting whether the soft yet firm approach is the wrong one. Shoud I be impulsive and reckless as well as daring. Going all out.
Then again, I know my own line. You reach out to touch with sincerity. Principles are my core, and my faith lies with God.
----------
When He grants your prayers, He is increasing your faith.
When He delays your prayers, He is increasing your patience.
When He doesn't answer your prayers, He has something better in store.
----------
I'm now hovering in between the 2nd and 3rd one.
He did grant me my prayers, because I did get to know this special person. I did get to go out with her. I did get to be honest in expressing my feelings and being the most sincere I could.
She wants me as a friend, and this is the choice I'm gonna make because I respect her choice.
I should be thankful in this aspect.
God, as mentioned in the post on love before... Patient, ready to hope and endure whatever that comes. I'm glad I can put my mind to gently caress my heart, assisting it to come to rest.
I don't deny that a change in paradigm in this aspect will be hard, but I have to do it for myself. Many things will be for myself now instead.
I think it's time to draw THIS line. "when I love someone else more than myself, it's time to end the relationship".
If you love her, set her free.
I do, and this is what I'm gonna do once this post is published.
----------
mood meter: -
currently feeling: down-to-earth, coping with reality
~you can close the door, but you need not lock it~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




