I know bud is gonna scream at me when she read this. I hope she won't before our outing today. HAHAHAHA.
msn conversation between me and this certain friend of mine. ((=
----------
her: your friend said this to you about what she felt about your relationship with her? bleargh
me: hahahahaha. your thoughts then?
her: hmmm, it's not that. i dont think there should be any reason why she should say that way to you. because from my perspective....
me: go on
her: when she said.."really take it slow" means she really wants to make it slow. it is like being friends.
me: I was refering to "working at the checkpoint" bit. we always update each other if we're on duty.
her: yeah... saya tahu.
me: so during our break times we can meet up.
her: But... the point is... it does not mean you have to meet every single time. she, on the other hand, may have respected your space as a person who is single
me: you know something... what you said kan...
her: yah?
me: I've seen it before and it sounds very familiar... would you believe... if I told you I dreamt about seeing what you typed? omg ok chill... relax... *breathe
her: wahhhh. okay calm down. you know it at the back of your head...But you just want other people's point of view. im just letting you see it clearly.
me: I know that I'm moving too fast and that I should still trust the fact she's holding on to the heart. and that she's saying we should be friends first.
her: yes lah! clever.
me: shit.
her: jangan terburu-buru. be patient. she's testing the waters. trust me I know.
me: shit.
her: hahah stop shitting.
me: I did something reckless
her: what? you said something mean?
me: I told her "it's time to take my heart back"
her: WTFFF YOU NUT
me: she was like "fine, if that's what you want, I'll pass it to xxxxx tomorrow (which is today)" xxxxx is a friend of mine who's also working at checkpoint
her: she will pass to you back right?
me: as of now no news yet
her: then you send her again...this time round..twice the size maybe?
me: but I did piss her off
her: sigh. who wouldnt be. i would. cheyyy.
me: aaaaarghh
her: next time think first can.
me: =(
her: it's okay la
me: haha. kick me please.
her: tell her you dont mean it the way she thought it was
me: nvm ah. what's done is done. I'll wait another 1 wk to see if the heart comes back. if it doesn't.....
her: hahahhaha. sedeh nah
me: I can still hope she's holding on to it. damn. ahhhhhh. okie la. memang padan muker jugak.
----------
Okie people. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me I did not just have a second wave of hope.
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




