
Dream bike. Lobang anyone?
cbr 150r.
http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/Honda/honda_cbr150r%2004.htm
next step, pass prac 5.02 then RTT on the 16th August. my aim, by 3rd Sept, prac 8.01 cleared. It's tight, but it's not impossible. Targetting 17th Sept for TP. So the bike masok workshop latest by 3rd Sept. 2 wks servicing and paintwork, done settle. ((=
InsyaAllah, help me through this.
-----
A friend's been having a hard time lately. I hope she'll be fine. I'll make it a point to drop in occasionally to see how she's doing.
-----
ORD mood starting to sink in. But september gonna be at checkpoint again. Will see what happens. My focus now is the bike. NS. and friends. emotions will come later. once I have achieved the bike, probably. or not at all. Hmmm.
-----
Met up with Quin yesterday for the Dark Knight. Was draggy at the start, but I rate it 8.5/10. Nice show. Long while since I last saw her. She sure looks drained. Hey you, appreciate you taking time off your busy schedule yah. And will be looking forward to our 13th Movie! Let's keep it to 5 for this year k? Realistic. ((= so it's been:
1) P.s I love you
2) The dark knight.
Let's see what else will be in stored. ((=
-----
Emotionally, I'm kinda empty. It's actually been a roller coaster this year. The follow up from last year, and the 4 months since April. 2 heartbreaks.... Quite a lot so far? Lucky I've learnt how to brace myself. I wonder if I can take a third. But not intending to test myself. I won't know what's gonna happen then.
I don't blame them actually. Sometimes you gotta understand where she's coming from. This is after you've made your intentions known to her.
Learn to move on feeling stronger. Like the feeling of being reborn. You rise after you've fallen. I've arose twice this year. And I just wanna soar. Not gonna take another plunge, not gonna take another dive.
To the 2 girls, thanks for the memories, thanks for the chances. Otherwise, I wish you the best.
-----
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: On the verge of liberation
~Soar high and up above, away from sorrow, pain and love~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




