Track: What makes you different... (Backstreet Boys)
Time: 1941hrs.
Quote: If you don't want it bad enough to risk losing it - you don't want it bad enough.
[ Updates ]
Let's start from last wednesday. Omg, gonna be a bit long but let me organise my thoughts chronologically. (=
So Last wednesday was 2nd day duty. I went back with muddled thoughts in my head. Reached home 10-ish. I think I took cab, can't really remember. lol. Ok, so once at home, the usual. Laundry then watched Rhythm of Life (the 9pm chinese show my siblings recorded for me).
After which, my mind went into a state of muddle again. As buddy mentioned, I got to put an end to that stage. So I stayed up to think of how I can be honest with her. I decided, ok. Hand-written letter, and take the plunge. And there I was, crafting and just pouring out what I wanted to say to her. All this while listening to Trademark's Only Love. And can you believe it, it was at 2am. lol.
Next morning, (thursday) I went for my re-prac 1.03. Was ok, and happy that my mind clicked fast. Shifting gears was no issues, then it came to the low gear speed control. Guess what, after 2 tries, I totally aced it already. (= So 2nd time, went off with a very satisfied feeling. Then I booked 2.01 on sunday. Like I said, in chronological order, so that will come later.
Then after my prac, I went to get the necessary stuff to convey the message. Got the stuff I needed from IMM and once I got back, I started to work on it.... And yup, this was the day. Upon reaching home, I had to confess to my mum that I'm taking my bike licence. She was jumpy at the start, then I guess she couldn't really say anything more. So? Time to get my very own helmet soon. (= After that, I got to work on the gift. I knew I had to finish it before I reach camp for the duty at night. I need my Encik Razali's help. Got it done up nicely by 3pm, and brought it along. My mind was made up, this time it's really going to happen.
Back in camp, I settled everything necessary for duty. And Encik Razali called me before he moved off with his boys. So I went down to the foyer.
"Encik, pass this personally to her. I'll find a way to coordinate, coz I've not told her yet. This is it..."
"Power lah sir!!"
hahaha. ((=
Long story cut short, she received it. Fullstop. For anybody interested to know the details & contents, contact me personally. Subject to personal discretion.
------------
Long weekend, my Encik Zul told me to take a rest on friday night. So ok, I took it. Reorganised my thoughts because I know I've already made my intentions clear. I did other things and just occasionally pondered what would the outcome be.
-----------
Saturday, movie outing with Buddy & Sister. ((= Congkak at GV Yishun. HAha, let's just say, details on her blog.
http://www.noisy-nutty-naz.blogspot.com/
-----------
So down to today. Prac 2.01. I make it clear again it was my first time. I informed the guy at the start of the lesson. Then fine, he taught me how to position the mirror. And left turning focus 1 today. Focus 2 positioning, focus 3 (and I say this is the most crucial) is the slope.
Started a bit shaky. First time kan, so no surprises la. But I got a hang of the left turns.
1) Left signal light on
2) Check back to the right
3) Check junction
4) Move off in gear one, eyeline to the centre of the lane + check blindspot left
5) Shift to gear 2 + off signal light
Positioning, not much of an issue. But I tell you, 1220hrs - 1400hrs, traffic volume freaking high. Engine died twice. LOL. But ok la, then I learnt to "be in control of my machine". - quote unquote my dad.
Then slope.
1) Footbrake always on + hold clutch + gear 1 + signal right
2) Throttle up + release clutch to biting point
3) Check back as moving off + increase throttle
4) Release clutch when downslope + footbrake + change to signal left
Gerek per??? And tell you. I only realised I was the last one when I turned in, and the instructor looked shocked I couldn't go up the slope.
"Sir, I haven't do before"
"I thought you 2nd timer?"
"No sir, just now you briefed be regarding the mirror and positioning..."
"Oh..... ok come up"
o.o
So yah, I went up the slope only 4 times can.
End of lesson, obviously I didn't make the cut. He explained the other 3 who didn't make it too. But he left me out. Then I raised my hand, "So sir, erhmz, my mistake?"
"For you, turning, positioning all ok. Just the slope"
DARAH UP!
So I'm re-doing on wednesday morning. I swear, My aim is to not repeat any prac more that twice. Once, clear then settle. I have to up my learning rate.
-----------
Now, thinking ahead. Morning duty tomorrow, and guess what people. It's already June. And 2008 is suddenly whizzing past. Target, bike licence + my very own bike by end august. latest, early september. So in June, have to clear RTT and up to at least prac 5. I can do this and I will!
-----------
You don't run with crowd
You go your own way
You don't play after dark
You light up my day
Got your own kind of style
That set you apart
Baby that's why you captured my heart
I know sometimes you feel
Like you don't fit in
And this world doesn't know
What you have within
When I look at you
I see something rare
A rose that can grow anywhere
And there's no one I know that can compare
What makes you different
Makes you beautiful
What's there inside you shines through to me
In your eyes I see all the love I'll ever need
What makes you different
Makes you beautiful to me
You got something so real
You touched me so deep
You see material things
Don't matter to me
So come as you are
You've got nothing to prove
You won me with all that you do
And I wanna take this chance to say to you
What makes you different
Makes you beautiful
What's there inside you shines through to me
In your eyes I see all the love I'll ever need
What makes you different
Makes you beautiful to me
You don't know
how you touch my life
Oh in so many ways I just can't describe
You taught me what love is supposed to be
It's all the little things that make you beautiful to me
(So beautiful)
What makes you, what makes you different
Makes you beautiful
What's there inside you shines through to me
In your eyes I see all the love I'll ever need
What makes you different
Makes you beautiful to me
-----------
""Here in this small box, is a sign. I'm willing to give my heart to you, and it's your choice to do whatever you want with it. I hope you'll return it safely if you think my heart is not yours to keep. If otherwise, keep and take care of it till our next outing. (= ""
My Heart is now in her hands.
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Optimistic.
~Hope for the best, prepare for the worst~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




