Track: This I Promise You... (N'sync)
Time: 1037hrs.
Quote: Going on a journey with a map requires following directions - going on a journey without one requires following your heart.
[ Intuition ]
I guess this journey I'm taking is one without a map. The 2 things, life and love. In life, things seems to be going smoothly. Keeping in touch with those who matter to me. Getting by NS. Pushing on day by day... Progressing in my bike licence. Planning ahead towards university life.
In love, there have been many inputs. Friends have been very supportive. Especially buddy naz, ariff and siti. I guess that's what friends are for. To see you through and be there for you regardless of the mistakes you make.
I mentioned to naz I'd like to get to know her sister.
"more like approval... and support? I dunno. ok fine. I mean, when you can win over the elder sibling... then I guess there's hope".
naz was like, "more like u need the sis to know what kind of guy are u"
I think it's true as a scorpio. We fall in and out easily. But when we really fall for someone, we'd go all out for them.
Being my analytical self, there's this one thing that's currently on my mind. Timing. My next course of action, do I move in and ask her now, wait for the next outing for a more appropriate setting, or wait till all this is over. Instead of all these doubts, I think what I can do is, the next time I see her on duty, I can just be straightforward and ask her. Will it be a mistake to make myself so vulnerable? Or is it a move of sincerity that will shine through for me?...
Only time will tell ey....
---------------
Bike prac today. And oh my gawdddd. I only discovered the red book like 2 days ago after rummaging through my cupboard can. I could've skimmed past pracs 1.03, 2.01 & 2.02 lahhh! So irritated at myself. But ok, learn from mistakes. I've read up for prac 3.01. ((= Plank and cones. Hope everything will turn out fine. Yep.
I'm doing this for her.
---------------
Duty seems ok. Now I'm trying to make things fall into place. I want everything to be alright. Like my sec com, giving me a real eye opener yesterday. He really gave me the drive with some of his insights.
"if people has something against you, it's their problem. why make it yours?"
Successful people focus and know what they want. It's time to reach out for what I yearn for. ((=
---------------
Ohh ohh...
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
Ill be your strength,
Ill give you hope,
Keeping your faith when its gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..
And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you
Ive loved you forever,
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never...
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart (give you my heart)
This is a battle weve won
And with this vow,
Forever has now begun...
Just close your eyes (close your eyes)
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling wont go away (no..)
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you..
This I promise you..
Over and over I fall (over and over I fall)
When I hear you call
Without you in my life baby
I just wouldnt be living at all...
And I will take (I will take you in my arms)
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong (right where you belong)
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you baby
Just close your eyes
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling wont go away (no..)
Every word I say is true
This I promise you
Every word I say is true
This I promise you
Ooh, I promise you...
---------------
Mood meter: 8/10
Currently feeling: upbeat. motivated
~My heart stops for this girl~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




