Track: Misunderstood... (Bon Jovi)
Time: 2253hrs.
Quote: Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.
[ assumptions ]
Why is it when it comes to someone close, we tend to be less forgiving to them?
Why is it when it comes to first impression, people tend to judge then to give a chance?
Why is it when it comes to sincerity, people still question your intentions?
----------
heart pain.
----------
lazy to elaborate.
----------
maybe I deserved it anyway.
----------
Should i? could i?
Have said the wrong things right a thousand times
If I could just rewind, I see it in my mind
If I could turn back time, youd still be mine
You cried, I died
I should have shut my mouth, things headed south
As the words slipped off my tongue, they sounded dumb
If this old heart could talk, itd say youre the one
Im wasting time when I think about it
I should have drove all night, I would have run all the lights
I was misunderstood
I stumbled like my words, did the best I could
Damn, misunderstood
Could i? should i?
Apologize for sleeping on the couch that night
Staying out too late with all my friends
You found me passed out in the yard again
You cried, I tried
To stretch the truth, but didnt lie
Its not so bad when you think about it
I should have drove all night, I would have run all the lights
I was misunderstood
I stumbled like my words, did the best I could
Damn, misunderstood
Intentions good
Its you and i, just think about it...
I should have drove all night
I would have run all the lights
I was misunderstood
I stumbled like my words, did the best I could
I m hanging outside your door
Ive been here before
Misunderstood
I stumbled like my words, did the best I could
Damn, misunderstood
Intentions good.
---------
mood meter: ~
currently feeling: dejected
~what should I do to correct my mistake, if any?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




