Track: Kesetiaan... (Siti Sarah)
Time: 1340hrs.
Quote: A man's true colour is seen from the decision he makes when coming face to face with a gritty situation.
[ soul searching ]
1) timing
2) environment
Yes? So here I am to fight it out once more. I will definitely take the honest route out. Nobody wants to be kept in the dark.
Timing wise, shifts are draining. Work is routine. Life's a bore. My heart actually aches for her seeing her exhausted day in day out, night in night out. Like I told Lixin, I've no heart to ask her out on her rest days. it's called "rest" for a reason. As far as I know, since our outing to ECP, she's never had back to back day offs. I need to clear this up with her. For myself, I know that it's my choice.
I will wait for you till that date if it is what it takes to be with you.
Environment, in front of my boys, in front of her colleagues. In uniform, we got to be professional in terms of behaviour and approach. The boys all know, and apparently, some of her colleagues do too. Gee. Another thing to clear up. We're not together yet, and when they ask "so how's your girlfriend?"... I'm straddled in the middle. I have to know my line. This I have to!
These 2 things are my main issues now. If it's all otherwise and not meant to be, I have to stand strong and be ready to move on again. My paradigm and focus is all on hope now. Being emotional will not help.
ohhhh, and....
I got to stop bringing my buddy around in circles. Buddy, let me do the circling alone, you just watch. Look out for me that's all I ask for. Thanks. ((=
My heart is in your hands.
So, now what?
--------------
--------------
~thinking, just thinking~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




