I think in Naz, I've found a friend who can replace isna. I know it sounds wrong and I'm gonna feel bad if isna ever saw this. But platonic friends are rare (for me at least) and it's not very often I get so close to someone (without having feelings for them) in just a period of 5 months. I guess it's more of filling that gap someone left? But I don't want naz to feel like a substitute also.... =((
Track: Jangan Lafazkan.
Time: 2133hrs
Quote: Every commitment comes with a responsibility
[ readiness ]
I guess everything in life, it's about being prepared enough. But then, how about when we're just born? At that stage before you enter the world, how are you prepared for life? Biologically you could say the lungs are adapting to breathe the air for the first time. And we cry because initially the breathing process is very painful. Subsequently, opening our eyes. So on and so forth...
Then to school. Meeting friends. Facing exams. Getting promoted to a higher level. Going further to a new school. Meeting more people. And the cycle goes on.
But now, at a crossroad when you meet someone new and you feel for them, it's a commitment that comes with more than just "I love you, you love me". Time, effort, commitment, compromise and ultimately sacrifices if need be. I'm asking myself, I've moved and gived her my heart. It's a commitment I have to live up to. Because she would have her expectations towards me. Yes she does mean a lot to me and that's why I want the best for her.
Ok, riding prac 2.02 have to repeat and so be it. It's the right turn + lane change
1) signal right at the bend
2) move straight till centre divider
3) turn handle bar to the right slightly + kick up to gear 2 before entering extreme right lane
4) switch to left signal
5) check mirror
6) check blindspot
7) enter left lane, off signal
in that order. And uh, everything in like 6-8secs la. Man. But gonna get it done! so yep.
Gonna rush. need to book in. I think if my hp line gets cut off, I'm gonna miss smsing and calling her. But I told her already. ((= Hope we can still see each other at Tuas.
----------------
mood meter: -
currently feeling: -
~flurry of emotions~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




