Track: Time of My Life... (David Cook)
Time: 2327hrs.
Quote: In the end, it's those that make you smile who matters the most.
[ random ]
I guess the song has nothing to do with my mood, but I'm still listening to it.
One whole day and I'm shagged out.
Came back from night duty this morning. Thankful that my parents picked me up. (= Then went back, helped my mum in the kitchen. (buddy you better not be lauging at this, and a compliement would be much appreciated). Took out my uniform and helped take in the laundry. Then went to the com, surfed for a while and concurrently watched Ratatouille. Napped, and prepared for soccer.
Dad sent me to Juying sec, and played the match. victory 3-1. Had a groin strain. Rabak per. HAHA. I must regain my stamina to be able to play in midfield. I think my passes are rather ok. Shall be working on my shots and technique on my own. Yep. (= Discipline.
Then had urut (traditional massage) session at Yew Tee. As usual, the uncle was nice and all. Talked to me about work, and offering me lobang for private licence. Haha. I told him I wanna clear my bike first, then car later can talk. LOL. The massage felt good la. Yep. He really hit and targeted the zones man.
After that, took train and went for prayers at Al-Khair. Nostalgia as that was the mosque that saw me through 2 years at PJC. Honestly, my throat did "tersangkut". I just smiled feeling blessed as the place still offered me a calm and comforting sensation.
Haha, next came the most random-est thing. I was sms-ing sakinah and asked her what time she finished work. And casually asked if she wants me to accompany her back. Lol. funny experience, but one worth remembering. HAHA. "Fair price" eh girl? HAHAHAH. (= Fresh mint. Then talk-talk on the train, she alighted at Bukit Batok. So I continued till Clementi.
Officially reach home, 2203hrs. Heh. Then take out everything, and hang out my soccer stuff. Tomorrow then wash ah.
Ok, tomorrow got riding in the morning so need to wake up early.
----------------------------------
The Time Of My Life [STUDIO] - David Cook
I’ve been waiting for my dreams
To turn into something
I could believe in
And looking for that magic rainbow
On the horizon
I couldn’t see it until I let go
Gave into love
And watched all the bitterness burn
Now I’m coming alive
Body and soul
And feelin’ my world start to turn
And I’ll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time
To be more than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life
Holding onto things that vanished
Into the air
Left me in pieces
But now I’m rising from the ashes
Finding my wings
And all that I needed was there all along
Within my reach
As close as the beat of my heart
And I’ll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time to be
More than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
The time of my life
And I’m out on the edge of forever
Ready to run
Keeping my feet on the ground
Arms open wide,
Face to the sun
And I’ll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time to be
More than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time,
This is the time of my life, my life
More than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time,
This is the time of my life,
(Na na na na na, na na na na na)
This is the time of my life,
(Na na na na na)
The time of my life,
Time of my life.
----------------------------------
Whatever we spoke on the train got me thinking though. You said 4 and mentioned one. But does it necessarily mean I might not have been the 2nd? For all you know you're already much closer that you think to that person who'd make you happy. (=
----------------------------------
One half says give up, the other says slow and steady. I think it's time for a shift in focus. I've centered almost everything around her; and I have to say buddy's been really patient with me. I feel like those secondary school kids in their puppy love stage. Ewww. I'm a mature adult turning 20 this year, so my mentality must be of such level.
Nothing more to elaborate.
1) Bike licence
2) Degree
3) Car licence
4) Religious self
This is one girl who really deserves a good person. I wanna be that person. Guide me please.... Show me the way to her heart through your eyes.
----------------------------------
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Thoughtful, analytical.
~I hope my intentions are good enough for you to accept me~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




