Track: Sambutlah Kasihku... (Lovehunters)
Time: 2108hrs.
Quote: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. - buddy (=
[ thoughts ]
This wed, first BTL. Hmmm, see how it goes eh.
I just feel numb. I don't know why emotions are hard to come by lately.
----------------------
Tak ku hiraukan panas mentari lagi
Demi cinta kurela menanti
Takkan goyang walau badai kan melanda
Seribu tahun kutetap setia
Lupakanlah dukamu yang silam
Hulur tanganmu sambut kasihku
Mari bersama kita melangkah
Membina cinta abadi
----------------------
I need to break this routine. I just need to.
----------------------
I've never felt so strongly. At least not for a while. Say for almost 1 year. You meet people and they just leave an impression. Likewise as this girl has done. Now I'm asking myself, is it just another phase. Or am I willing to go all out to prove myself again? I don't even know this person, yet she makes my heart races. I've not even gone out with her yet I see far that she might be the one. Who am I kidding? 3 months later, will I be looking back at this post and just laughing it off?
Behind it all, whatever facade I carry, I guess I cannot even fathom myself. I've yet to really do something and feel I've enjoyed that momentary experience. Sure there've been moments. Marching in No.1 on Speech Day 2004, O-levels scoring 9 points, passing out from the 49th CLT course, Council Investiture, Orientation. But there's something that I want to dream about. Feel it as I stop and reflect. Something I do, and I'd wanna do again. Maybe I've never shared any of such moments with specifically one person. Probably it's a good thing. Then again, it might be the reason I'm feeling this.
----------------------
FUCK I STILL CANNOT POST MY PICS.
Mood meter: 5/10
Currently feeling: Cold, deep.
~adakah dirimu jawapan kepada hatiku?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




