Track: Padamkan Cerita Cintamu... (Syed Azmir)
Time: 2350hrs...
Quote: How sure are you that you'd break someone's heart without even trying?
[ deep down under ]
Kini kurasa semua
Ketenangan yang hadir di jiwa
Dapatku rasa segala
Bila akhirnya episod cinta
Sedih yang berpanjangan
Kini tiada lagi
Awan hitam berlalu
Hadir sinaran
Kita lupakan cinta lalu
Jangan kau rasa aku tak mampu
Lakukan semua kerana kau
Selalu berfikir aku tak mampu
Hidup tanpa mu kita padamkan
Memori lalu aku akhirkan cerita cintaku
Kini ku jalani hidup sendirian tanpa kau disisi
Tak perlu kau risaukan
Tak perlu ditangisi
Tak perlu difikirkan cerita cinta
Kita lupakan cerita itu
Jangan kau rasa aku tak mampu
Lakukan semua kerana kau
Selalu berfikir aku tak mampu
Hidup tanpa mu
Kita padamkan memori lalu
Tak mugkin kita akan bersama lagi kekasih
Kerna diri ini tak mampu haruni cinta mu
Cinta mu kita lupakan cerita itu
Jangan kau rasa aku tak mampu
Lakukan semua kerana kau
Selalu berfikir aku tak mampu
Hidup tanpa mu kita padamkan
Memori lalu kita akhirkan cerita cintaku
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
The fact that I'm home now when I should be in camp says one thing. The fact that I'm feeling down despite a relatively okie duty shift is another. The fact that my heart is suddenly down is again one more. Buddy is right, when you go head over heels, you will start to tumble.
I just feel down you know. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong because I might just be overreacting.... She might just be too tired to reply and all.
Is my expectations up there again? The sudden empty feeling when I don't see that name of the message sender I yearn for. Msges about work, msges about MCs, msges about other stuff...... but not that message I hope to see.
---------------------------------
Because of Virgo's high standards, they're not quick to get involved with anyone.
---------------------------------
I don't know if this is that juncture where I just let things cool off. People are already saying she's my gf. It's damn bloody wrong and I know it.
---------------------------------
Screw it, I hate to be in this situation. Uncertainty, not my cup of tea. The certain thing for now is I'll keep trying I guess. But I gotta watch my heart. My weakness now is I'm too keen to open up my heart too fast too furious. Patience.
Do, or die trying.
---------------------------------
Mood meter: 4/10
Currently feeling: bluessss.
~a sign will be revealed to you; ok, so I'm still waiting~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




