Track: Menghampus Jejakmu... (Peter Pan)
Time: 2054hrs...
Quote: The love is remembered long after the wait is forgotten.
[ Patience ]
In more than one department, in this order.
1) NS
2) Getting my bike licence
3) Winning her heart
NS, duty. So I can't say much. Have to hold out, and hope for the best.
Bike licence..... Today morning, made it through 1.02. So booked 1.03 in the afternoon. But didn't make the cut. So shall be repeating 1.03 this thursday morning. Reason? Control of brakes at low gear and speed.
changing gear:
1) close throttle + clutch in
2) Kick up to next gear
3) release clutch in 2 secs + throttle control
approaching a bend
1) close throttle + gently apply front brakes
2) clutch in
3) kick down to lower gear (from gear 5 to gear 3, as per 1.03)
4) release clutch within 2 seconds
5) release front brakes
note: all to be done, BEFORE starting to turn
when at slow speed/low gear (within 2-5 metres)
1) increase throttle and maintain
2) release clutch to biting point and hold
3) apply footbrake and maintain the moment bike moves off
4) close throttle + clutch in + apply front brakes gently to stop
this is what I need to get correct. will be focusing on this for my 1.03 retake.
Her heart.... "Ya Allah hamba memohon agar Tuhan memilihkan mana yang terbaik menurut Engkau ya Allah. Dan hamba memohon Tuhan memberikan kepastian dengan kenentuanMu dan hamba memohon dengan kemurahan Tuhan yang Besar Agung. Kerana sesungguhnya Tuhan yang berkuasa, sedang hamba tidak tahi dan Tuhanlah yang amat Mengetahui segala sesuatu yang masih tersembunyi. Ya Allah, jika Tuhan mengetahui bahawa persoalan ini baik bagi hamba, dalam agama hamba dan dalam kehidupan hamba, dan baik pula akibatnya bagi hamba, maka berikanlah perkara itu kepada hambar dan mudahkanlah ia bagi hamba. Kemudian, berikanlah keberkahan bagi hamba di dalamnya. Ya Allah, jika Tuhan mengetahui bahawa sesungguhnya hal ini tidah baik bagi hamba, dan tidak baik akibatnya bagi hamba, maka jauhkanlah hal ini daripada hamba, dan jauhkanlah hamba daripadanya. Dan berikanlah kebaikan di mana saja hamba berada, kemudia jadikanlah hamba orang yang rela atas anugerahMu."
Nothing much for now I guess. Duty tomorrow, and gonna be kecoh, confirm. This is rota 3, and always will be. I want to survive all this. I just want to.
Sometimes I feel like stopping, but time and space will pass me by. I want to stop time and just stare at the breathtaking yet still monuments everywhere. Oh well, these can only be relieved in books and movies.
------------------------
------------------------
Mood meter: -
Currently feeling: I can't read my emotions.
~Show me your guidance, shine me your light~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




