Track: Ingkar... (Bunga Citra Lestari)
Time: 1138hrs.
Quote: It's not how much your heart yearns for. It's how much you're willing to put in for that yearn to be achieved.
[ thinking ahead ]
Things are in motion now. (= despite this hectic duty schedule, I feel good I managed to catch up with friends like Jac and Leexian after not being to talk to them for quite some time. Okok, a VERY long time. HAHA. Yep.
------
Disaat cinta tercipta
Semestinya ku merasa
Dikala hasrat mendalam
Semestinya ku berbalas
Houu houu hou wooo
Dari hati kini kusadari
Tak semestinya kuberkasih
Jika hati tak dapat berbagi
Baiknya rasa itu tersimpan dalam
Semestinya aku mencinta
Seharusnya aku menyayang
Oh maafkan jika semua ini yang kuberikan
Untukmu
Dari hati kini kusadari
Tak semestinya kuberkasih
Jika hati tak dapat berbagi
Baiknya rasa itu tersimpan dalam
Semestinya aku mencinta
Seharusnya aku menyayang
Oh maafkan jika semua ini yang kuberikan
Untukmu
Semestinya aku mencinta
Seharusnya aku menyayang
Oh maafkan jika semua ini yang kuberikan
Untukmu
Semestinya aku mencinta
Seharusnya aku menyayang
Oh maafkan jika semua ini yang kuberikan
Untukmu
Dari hati kini kusadari
Tak semestinya kuberkasih
-----------------
I guess it's the presence of such people that make life a really better place. Being able to catch up despite being separated by distance and time, yet the heart and willingness and interest to maintain the friendship is just so satisfying. Hope to meet up with them soon.
And to mention the other 2 scorpios as well, Yina and Yun. (= miss them loads, since the last Manhattan Outing. =/
-----------------
Is it time to make another move to ask her out again? Nvm, patience, wait till a better time. I think her shift's taking a toll on her as well. I just hope her health is ok..... =/
-----------------
Anyway, buddy's got me thinking. We dream, either because we think too much of that incident that we worry too much, or because the incident we dream of has happened/is happening/is going to happen. As of late, I've had no dreams yet, and I'm rather neutral about that.
-----------------
Duty is such a routine, it's becoming a thorn in the flesh. Still we need to press on.....
-----------------
7 months... 1 year... then 8 months... It takes time to get to know someone. Yet after 3 weeks, this time.... Things feel so different. Just different la, like... It's gonna take so much more.
-----------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand than an eternity without it...
-----------------
Time to step up my gear, and win this (of course with some, maybe a lot of, help along the way.) (=
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Composed, determined.
~what will it take for me to reach out and touch your heart?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




