Track: Berteman Sepi... (Erra Fazira)
Time: 1423hrs.
Quote: Handle yourself with your head, then your heart. Handle others with your heart, then your head.
[ Myself ]
Know I want for myself, before I reach out to others and giving them a firm stand on what I want. I think what I want now, is to be honest and to give her the freedom to choose. I'll wait if I have to, I'll move on if I need to.
And here goes my plan, on the next outing, I'll slowly open up and be honest, looking at her response. From there, then I'll see if I need to emotionally move on or there something that can be built upon. Now, I'm hoping the outing won't be an intimidating one.
When you get involved with someone, you are getting involved in more than that. You're indirectly entering her social circle, her kinship circle and even more so, her life on a more significant scale. It's something I have to be prepared for, both mentally and emotionally. Changes will come and adaptability will be key.
--------------------------------
Sometimes, when you love someone, all you need is to see them being happy. It's not necessary for you being the one to give them happiness. Their happiness might just come from you being their friend and nothing more. I guess I'll be contented here. (=
--------------------------------
Anyway, I re-scheduled my riding lesson for a soccer match at 1300-1500hrs tomorrow. Let's hope it's a good decision. So riding will then be on Monday morning, 0800-0940hrs. I still got that aim I'm reaching for, bike licence by August/September. Gotta be diligent and disciplined. At least twice per week, practical; 3 times if possible. This is something I got to keep pushing myself and prove to myself I can do it.
And in the meantime, to stay fit. Soccer matches, and now working out if I can start gym-ing sessions again. If not, I'll just gym in camp. (= A 45-min duration should be enough per session. 20 mins on weights, and 25 mins on treadmill running.
Discipline. (=
-------------------------
Let's see where I go from here.
-------------------------
Berteman Sepi - Erra Fazira
Pernahku menari mencoretkan
Sebuah puisi kelukaan
Gurindam jiwa
Cinta dan airmata
Di kamar hati ini
Masih ada sembunyi
Kenangan yang tak mampu
Ku lemparkan jauh
Pernahku menari melakarkan
Gambar kesayuan masa silam
Tinta bersulam biru
Warna kerinduan
Berkaca jernih ingatanku
Biarpun dikau telah jauh
Dari pandanganku
Manisnya pertemuan
Pahitnya perpisahan
Segala kini tidak dapat
Untukku bahasakan
Semua kini kaku
Tiada lagu merdu
Setiap madah baris kata
Bukannya lagi buatmu
Kini berteman sepi
Kini aku sendiri
Suka dan duka
Dalam meniti gelombang
Kembara panjang
Jauh melangkah pergi
Tidak menoleh lagi
Kenangan silamku
Tinggal tertulis kini
Dalam sebuah puisi
Pernahku menari membariskan
Puisi sebuah pengalaman
Gurindam jiwa cinta dan airmata
Di kamar sepi ini
Titisan membasahi
Dan aku tidak tahu
Pada siapakah untukku luah rasa
-------------------------
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Driven.
~At times, you require a 3rd person perspective towards your own life~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




