No toolbar again. Blogger trying to be funny eh.
Okie la it is a free service anyway.
Dreams. I had one last night.....
I was out at a social gathering. Apparently this girl came up to me looking sad and all. She wanted me to accompany her home. I was really reluctant but she seemed to be in distress. So out of good intentions, I agreed. In the cab, she was silent, but I noticed her starting to cry. For whatever reason, God knows. Then she just leaned her head onto my shoulder... She just kept repeating, "why me... do I really deserve this...?"...
She then raised her eyes to mine... "Will you be here for me?" I was shocked, dumbfounded and totally taken aback. "I don't know you that well, but I guess if everyone else is too far away, I'll be the closest that you have.."
Then she just took my hand and held it tight. I never caught her name. The only thing I recall was her background was torn, and the place she was returning to was never really a home to her. She was 2 years older than me, and was an only child.
---------------------
I couldn't tell if at that point in time (in the dream) I was attached or not, but there were 7 miss calls on my handphone, coming from the same girl. And for some reason, I didn't call her back because I wanted to ensure this girl in the taxi reached her place safely first.
---------------------
I'm not gonna think so much, but the dream was so vivid for certain portions, like I could hear the gentle sobbing. And the warmth of the hand.
---------------------
Outing with Quin and Xin was fun. (= Been a while since I met them, and a trio hangout is definitely more entertaining. Haha. Looking forward to the next one where Christiana will come along, planning to watch Narnia: Prince Caspian. Should be interesting. (=
---------------------
// Never ever make yourself too available. People like mystery and enigma and the thrill of the chase when dating. The longer a person is made to chase and fall for you within reason, the more likely that love may blossom. Peak too early and you have little left to offer and emotions may never have had the time to develop. //
---------------------
Found this somewhere, and it's quite rational. I need to balance my rational mind and my emotions. xin is right about going slow and being true to myself in what I want.
---------------------
stupid layout. I can't hightlight my words to put more or less emphasis. WHY CAN'T THE WEBPAGE BE MORE CONSISTENT????!!!!
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




