Track: Is It You. (Cassie)
Time: 2005hrs.
Quote: Sometimes, the hardest thing to do is to save one of your own.
[ Difference ]
Circumstance.
Life at Tuas is much easier. But I still really miss my friends. Man! Officially one month into this hunt. And still going on. Oh well.
1 - only caught one movie in 4 months with movie partner. =(
2 - last played soccer agessss ago. 5-4 victory scoreline
3 - only SUCCESSFULLY went out with 3 friends, Qi yun, Yina and Lixin.
4 - still owe naz an outing. sorry buddy!
omg la, what a social life.
5 - yet to sign up for my theory and diving lessons. (Xin so made me jealous when she showed me her diving qualification!)
6 - I promise, once I'm out of this routine, everything will kick into action! signing up for those, and outing with friends!
-------------------------
friends ask me about relationships. and though there is that small bit in me yearning, I'm amazed at how I sub-consciously stay focused on being single. and the number 24 keeps playing on my mind. This is what I really want I guess. stable financial income, have my own transportation, and have that degree (insyaAllah) before I embark on one.
-------------------------
currently feeling: deep in thought
mood meter: 5/10
~is it you, the one I've been waiting for~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




