Track: When You Look Me In The Eyes... (Jonas Brothers)
Time: 2007hrs
Quote: We fight for freedom, yet too much freedom is a constraint in itself.
[ Comfort Zone ]
Sometimes we overlook the small details and yet these are the things that can escalate and create tension. Don't you think so?
I learn new things in every duty. And I have to be more involved on the ground.
Now, it's abt looking for chances to break away. As in opportunities to utilise my breaks fully. Should be attending and playing in the soccer match this coming thurs. (=
And possibly another one this sat.
-----------------------------------------
Had an enjoyable phonecall last night. and it was random. haha. and met my cousin while on duty.
-----------------------------------------
And I'm going back to camp tonight because of morning duty tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------
Okie, blogger's toolbar is up. but I cannot upload pictures. omg la. one after another. -.-
-----------------------------------------
When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.
-----------------------------------------
I've been seeing glimpses of my future mate in my dreams. I wonder if I'd be able to eventually find out who it is. (=
-----------------------------------------
Congrats to Sakinah, Sharon, Serene and all my juniors from the 1989 batch who've done well in the A-levels!
-----------------------------------------
I want this thingy to end. And get back to normal life. Ahhah.
Mood meter: 6/10
Currently feeling: Trapped in routine, searching for pockets of freedom.
~Take my hand and I'll walk beside you in this journey called life~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




