Track: What About Now... (Daughtry) Lets101 - Online Dating
Time: 1205hrs...
Quote: It takes great courage to resist being with someone, rather than to be with someone just for the sake of it.
[ Escapism ]
This has been coming to me in many forms lately. Breaking out of the routine.
Wed watched : PS I love you with movie partner at PS. lol. PLaza Sing
Thurs watched : Meet the spartans with SCDF boys!
Friday watched : Leap Years with buddy. and happpayy birthday. (=
Saturday watched : L Changed the world.
And yes. after Naz's party and prayers at Masjid Kassim, I headed to the west via MRT. then, at Lavender, this girl in brown and her family boarded. omg, dream girl. dream girl dream girl!!!! she was dressed in brown, light brown scarf and grey crocs. I stood up and let her grandma sit down, then I was literally beside her. and freak it. It's been a VERY long while since my heart fluttered in the presence of a girl and yes, it was as such. I closed my eyes and suddenly it flashed before me. is this girl........ I know I'm talking about a stranger here. but is it only for this train ride? then I kinda checked her out. kind of only ahhh! I glanced at her right hand on the handle above. no ring at all. then I silently hoped. she switched hand. and I glanced at her left hand too. and walla! same! no ring! my heart raced. but omg, her dad was beside her (as in the other side). and her mom sitting down facing her kinda noticed me checking her daughter out. =X then I just hoped that she alighted AFTER tiong bahru ie further west. omg la, she alighted at outram park, one stop before tiong bahru. freak it. my heart dropped a bit. Then on the platform, I saw them pausing there and having some discussion, probably on where to head to next. I fixed my stare on her, knowing it might the last time I'll see her again (which I hope not of course). Guess what, for a very quick 2 seconds (which felt so freaking... =))))) ), she stared in my direction! ^^ HAha. no smile, no wave but who cares? it's the acknowledgement of my presence that matters to me.
So anyone who knows this girl, who took MRT from around 7.50pm-8.10pm, Lavender to Outram Park, wears brown... and was with her family, I seek your help...
Then I was chatting with this friend about leaning too much on other people. I told her about "space" and "independence" that she mentioned before. But I do see her perspective. I just hope things will be good for her. And yep. (= roger roger ok. I'll always be here and you know why.
AFter the reading this book on love, I think it's simply difficult. And how your match and acceptance for the other really matters. Many things I've read are so true. And I have to improve myself to be better than who I was in my previous relationship. I shall centre my next (and those in the future) around respect, honesty, faith and sacrifice.
===========================
===========================
Shadows fill an empty heart
As love is fading,
From all the things that we are
But are not saying.
Can we see beyond the scars
And make it to the dawn?
Change the colors of the sky.
And open up to
The ways you made me feel alive,
The ways I loved you.
For all the things that never died,
To make it through the night,
Love will find you.
What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late,
What about now?
The sun is breaking in your eyes
To start a new day.
This broken heart can still survive
With a touch of your grace.
Shadows fade into the light.
I am by your side,
Where love will find you.
What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love, it never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late,
What about now?
Now that we're here,
Now that we've come this far,
Just hold on.
There is nothing to fear,
For I am right beside you.
For all my life,
I am yours.
What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late,
Baby, before it's too late,
Baby, before it's too late,
What about now?
===========================
Well well, how it all has changed from my previous compatibility score. Or rather, this one is based on my birth-date.
cancer 102%
virgo 102%
pisces 100%
capricorn 99%
libra 89%
===========================
Damn it, I keep thinking about that girl in brown. Nvm, I'll just keep praying. (=
===========================
Currently feeling: longing, yearning.
Mood meter: 7/10
~as I saw you turn away, I was glad you caught a glance of me~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




