Track: Crashed... (Daughtry)
Time: 2132hrs:
Quote: "always be on time" - because you never know when it's too late.
[ lifting ]
Was initially down today. From the SUPPOSED 10 hour standby, that turned out to be 15 hours for some of my guys. Felt bad for them, really. I hope the guys can, and will hang in there. Let's all hope this Mas TAK Selamat Guy will be caught soon. I'm gonna press on for them, and I really extend my thanks to my sergeants. Those who actually came back from leave to help out and make up for the numbers in this operation.
Once, back in camp, I felt very relieved. went up and quickly changed out to clean myself. The bath was so refreshing. I believe tomorrow's will be even more oh-so-heavenly. Then watched a bit of TV before heading out.
Had some small talk with dad. He shared abt my paternal grandma who's now in hospital. It was a sad reality but I have to face it....
Afternoon met up with Pro.Co member lixin! =D it was initiated out of the blue, but for a good cause. Hah, help her with her assignment. ^^ I had to refresh here and there, but I told myself for a friend. So yep. I was quite reluctant actually, because I wasn't confident at first. But seeing the eagerness and effort she was willing to put in, ya. (= Overall experience was nice, in terms of helping her and catching up and all. Very nice.
Then I remembered my post in the Council blog regarding spending time mainly with my ex. I realised these are the things I'm missing out on. The council friends who I work with for school projects... and how I can actually miss out on spending casual time with them. I'm hoping to meet up with some of the rest too, be it in a group or individually. The few, 5GG and also my proco mates. or just random pple. Heh.
And now, hooked onto daughtry too. Gees.
--------------------
And then I crashed into you,
And I went up in flames.
Could've been the death of me,
But then you breathed your breath in me.
And I crashed into you,
Like a runaway train.
You will consume me,
But I can't walk away.
--------------------
Currently Feeling: 7/10
Mood meter: Looking forward to a good shift tomorrow.
~ never miss a chance to build a bridge ~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




