Track: Stop and Stare... (One Republic)
Time: 1833hrs.
Quote: Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes.
[ When space meets time, when end of time meets eternity ]
Just feeling very random lately. Jibberish and all.
Long CNY wkend break. Was okie. Nothing much. Just rest, rest and more rest. I realised, it's good to have weekend duties. Coz the weekdays are less. For example, this week my standby is saturday so I got sunday and monday off. Then next week will be sunday standby, so I will have the previous friday off. Means? I work only from tuesday to thursday. HAHAHAHA. But then I'll be in camp on sunday till friday.... Still, these short weeks are something to look forward too. All the more if there's holidays! Labour and Vesak Day. Heh.
Saturday visited buddy at her place. Good to see you Naz! =) Lent her stardust and got strepsils for her oh-what-seems-like-forever sore throat. and HAHA, you did NOT pass it to me. =P Stayed a while, did prayers talk to her parents, her sister. Then went home. omg I was pissed on the MRT heading home coz me headset cockup la. the right side cannot hear anything. then the left side blasting. -.- thannnkksss and I was going deaf in my left ear.
Soccer match on sunday. 5-2 defeat. was okie. game improved. but commitment. need to source out for pple we can count on. will do that and get organised.
Kinda been reliving my kiddish side. watched a bit of power rangers and pokemon movie, the later ones for both. So there's some slight themes that's interesting. like sacrifice for instance. and courage.
"good always triumphs over evil because of courage; it's something the evil lack, and that is to put the one fighting alongside you before yourself"
"the noble gesture of sacrifice is knowing giving up what you have, will be for the better of those around you"
kiddish shows, maybe. immature? it's a matter of perspective.
I need something to look forward to. Life is starting to become mundane. Hope to learn more prior to fully taking over as an SRB PC.
----------------------------------------------
Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here' not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can u see what I see
----------------------------------------------
My dad motivated me last night, so I've no reason to be swayed. Focus and just press on.
omg, pay better come tomorrow! I need to settle my overdue hp bill!
ok. Hope those dinners with friends will come soon. and movie partner! you'll survive the week ok? (=
----------------------------------------------
currently feeling: stoned, just a bit low
mood meter: barely 5/10
~Gonna run till I can't walk~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




