Track: Say, All I need... (One Republic)
Time: 2124hrs.
Quote: Draw a line in love between compromise and sacrifice.
[ Insights ]
Give up what you can, only if you must.
A friend commmented a few weeks back that I move on fast. It can be a good thing, but it's like I'm not waiting to give that person a chance. Am I being unfair to her, in this case then?
Anyways, I have got to be disciplined in sticking to the 24 years old goal. Yep. Expanding and rebuilding should be on my mind now.
----------------------------------------
Met up with vanessa today. Was nice and lifting, and hope she's going strong. (=
Yet to meet Naz and Quin. But hope to soon. Then the criminal guys too. Shit man, gonna miss out this sat. All the best guys!
----------------------------------------
I told this particular person, "why not instead of you going to the feeling, let it come to you?". Relating to above, about giving the chance.... hmmm. Lately it's not been easy. Like something I keep thinking about her. Not in terms of feelings, but more of chance and how things have changes since I confessed. Like, after confessing, (what I feel is) we grew apart. It's saddening...... but it's part of life.
----------------------------------------
One republic's album is addictive. Thanks a lot to isna for the recommendation. (= So to you all, get it okie? (=
Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or did you trade it for something
Somewhere better just to have it?
Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?
You felt it so strong, but
Nothing's turned out how you wanted
----------------------------------------
Airshow standby tomorrow, 24 hour standby on monday. Gotta hang on man. Then next friday is to look forward to, and the wkends also. birthdays back to back. Gee.
----------------------------------------
Currently feeling: Deep, thoughtful
Mood meter: 5/10
~Never sacrifice what you can't compromise~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




