Track: In Loving Memory... (Alter Bridge)
Time: 1851hrs...
Quote: Hearts are often broken when words are unspoken...
[ Distortion, reality from reel-ality ]
Perspective.
It all boils down to this in our present era. What you're thinking might not be what I'm thinking. Long gone are the days of the Bananas in pyjamas where thinking goes in synchrony.
I believe in multiple perspectives, perceptions and paradigms. I want to centre my life around this strong principle, moderation. You can't get 100% off everything, but moderation, say 70% off everything, you still attain that satisfaction. Some things drain too much energy when over-pursued. Say studies... Unique interests uncommon to the present... and you continue the list.
--------------------------------------------
I somehow feel like a "phase" person. Each phase separated by a partially-permeable membrane (ok ignore this nonsense). But yet, it's the perfect analogy. Some things will follow you on, yet quite a lot gets left behind because it's not worth passing through. I guess it goes to show travelling light works, you take what you need along the way, and dispose once it's done. (refering to material). As for people, they enter, and fade away over time. I'm still coming to terms with this, trying to comprehend it. maybe that's why I can be reluctant to know new people. know more, lose more. oh wells.
--------------------------------------------
~If there's someone in your heart, let it out and let them know. If there is love that is in ur heart, cherish it and dun let go~
How true does this saying go? I realise what I need now is to protect and nuture myself. Love is no longer as simple anymore. Is "strength" in love when you endure and hold on for it, or when you learn to accept and let go? Or are both circumstances considered a strength in its own way?
--------------------------------------------
Outing with a new friend yesterday. I was deeply impressed by her calmness, first outing and furthermore it's not your typical movie-dinner outing. Present hunting, then cycling, pool-ing and somehow an overnight stay at east coast. Hah. Interesting indeed. Eye-opening experience for me. (= Hope to hang out more! Haha. How about a pool challenge? ;) Heh.
--------------------------------------------
Thanks for all you've done
I've missed you for so long
I can't believe you're gone
You still live in me
I feel you in the wind
You guide me constantly
I've never knew what it was to be alone, no
Cause you were always there for me
You were always there waiting
And ill come home and I miss your face so
Smiling down on me
I close my eyes to see
And I know, you're a part of me
And it's your song that sets me free
I sing it while I feel I can't hold on
I sing tonight cause it comforts me
I carry the things that remind me of you
In loving memory of
The one that was so true
Your were as kind as you could be
And even though you're gone
You still mean the world to me
I've never knew what it was to be alone, no
Cause you were always there for me
You were always there waiting
But now I come home and it's not the same, no
It feels empty and alone
I can't believe you're gone
And I know, you're a part of me
And it's your song that sets me free
I sing it while I feel I can't hold on
I sing tonight cause it comforts me
I'm glad he set you free from sorrow
I'll still love you more tomorrow
And you will be here with me still
And what you did you did with feeling
And You always found the meaning
And you always will
And you always will
And you always will
Ooo's
And I know, you're a part of me
And it's your song that sets me free
I sing it while I feel I can't hold on
I sing tonight cause it comforts me
--------------------------------------------
I feel like a contradict now. I wanna hold back, yet I wanna fall. I wanna commit, yet I wanna be free. I wanna half with another, yet I wanna be full with myself. I wanna have someone here, yet I wanna be alone. So? here we go again, that battle of the heart and mind.
I know what I'll do. I'll keep my heart open. And my mind, focused.
--------------------------------------------
Week 30 of 39th basic officer course is here. 2nd last week. Wow. and suddenly, it's gonna be over. well... This is it.
-the fire that rages inside is more deadly than one that burns outside-
Mood meter: 5/10
Currently feeling: Suspended, random flashing thoughts simmering in my mind.
~Will the one I fall for, fall for me too?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




