Track: Puzzle of My Heart... (Westlife)
Time: 2049hrs
Quote: To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream. Not only plan, but also believe.
[ Upcoming week 24 ]
It just keeps getting faster. Exercise Bad Breath tomorrow, but I not too sure if I can participate. Having pains in my knee, foot and back now. I still want to survive and get through the week though!
===============================
Westlife never fails me. Hah. And good news, I am back in touch with Isna. (= I know an almost-gone friendship takes giganormous effort, but I'm willing to put that in to re-ignite the tightness we once had. So yep, life is a jigsaw puzzle. Not only your successes fill it, people do to. (=
Puzzle of My Heart
it's the way she fills my senses
it's the perfume that she wears
i feel i'm losing my defences
to the colour of her hair
and every little piece of her is right
just thinking about her takes me through the night
every time we meet
the picture is complete
every time we touch
the feeling is too much
she's all i ever need
to fall in love again
i knew it from the very start
she's the puzzle of my heart
it's the way she's always smiling
that makes me think she never cries
i feel like i'm losing my defences
to the colour of her eyes
and every little piece of her is right
every time we meet
the picture is complete
every time we touch
the feeling is too much
she's all i ever need
to fall in love again
i knew it from the very start
she's the puzzle of my heart
like a miracle she's meant to be
she became the light inside of me
and i can feel her like a memory
from long ago
every time we meet
the picture is complete
every time we touch
the feeling is too much
she's all i ever need
to fall in love again
i knew it from the very start
she's the puzzle of my heart
every time we meet
the picture is complete
every time we touch
the feeling is too much
she's all i ever need
to fall in love again
i knew it from the very start
she's the puzzle of my heart....
===============================
Enjoyed my weekend, 2 soccer matches on saturday. 6-1, BOC VS CJC sch team, 1-1 Criminals VS oli's team. Learnt lots more. I might be closer to getting that T90 Laser I yearn for so much. Hah. And Sharon's back too. But she's away in malaysia, though only for today. Haha. And Quin finishing exams coming wednesday! Means, MOVIE TEN SOON! ^^ Now, I just want to get this coming week through.
Mood meter: 6.5/10
Currently feeling: partly stressed.
~Like a miracle she's meant to be~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




