Track: It Ends Tonight... (The All American Rejects)
Time: 1244hrs.
Quote: A person of true character exerts strength in independence and independence in strength.
[ dream...? ]
---------------------------------
I was with this girl Julia, and we were dating at that point. The strange thing was I don't recall how I got together with her. Yet she was all so bubbly and talkative and so nice. The setting was this restaurant at the newly opened Clementi Central Mall.
She was complimenting me on how great I've been for her... And I sat there (in the dream) totally clueless. It's like I woke up from a dream within that dream and suddenly being attached. All I know was I had this girl who was deeply in love with me. Yet I couldn't reciprocate the feelings.
However on our way back, she had this phonecall from her mom rushing her to go home. She had this dejected and sad look. But I had no chance to ask why. She was still on the phone when I went up to her, gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and told her we'd be ok. Then I said to her, "you'd better go"...
Then at night, I was somehow down. This was like a the perfect girl. Religious, independent, strong and she was willing to stand beside me. I just couldn't comprehend the fact I knew her. I kept scrolling through my Ericsson K700i to "j" and saw Julia....
---------------------------------
One of my more vivid dreams. It's just a dream right? I don't recall knowing any Julia at all. I mean, it's just so tragic, the fact one can't recall how it all began. *brrr* No ah. I *pray* to you this do not happen to me.
-Sierra India November Golf Lima Echo Foxtrot Oscar Romeo November Oscar Whiskey-
~3months / 6months~
---------------------------------
Your subtleties they strangle me
I can't explain myself at all
And all the wants, and all the needs
All I don't want to need at all
The walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone
A weight is lifted on this evening
I give the final blow
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
A falling star, at least I fall alone
I can't explain what you can't explain
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain
The walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone
A weight is lifted on this evening
I give the final blow
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight, it ends tonight, it ends tonight
Now I'm on my own side
It's better than being on your side
It's my fault when you're blind
It's better that I see it through your eyes
All these thoughts locked inside
Now you're the first to know
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight, it ends tonight
It ends when darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight, it ends tonight, it ends tonight
Tonight, insight
When darkness turns to light it ends tonight
---------------------------------
Currently feeling: self-sufficient
Mood meter: 7/10
~I lay my heart to rest~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




