Track: Rule the World... (Take That)
Time: 2053hrs
[ Soccer match, Stardust, and Great granny's birthday ]
171107
8-2 soccer match scoreline. (= A lot of thanks to my BOC mates who came down. Contributed a lot to the flow of play. As well as Solihin, Adi. Good game. And I see Izzat's improving. Keep it up man! Congrats to Zhi Sen for scoring too!
Then headed to PS for lunch, Manhatten's as usual for me. Hah! =D Really have to thank Quin for intro-ing me to this superb place! ^^ Then went HMV to meet Quin!! =D Saw guang yi and JOHN there. Though Quin insisted it was joseph. Lol. Muahaha, and just confirmed with GY online that it is INDEED JOHN! =DD
Ok, so at HMV Quin trying to decide between getting a CD or earphones. We walked around for quite a bit.
----------------------
Me: Just get the earphones la, I mean, you do need a decent one like you mentioned right?
Quin: I know! But I dunno le, because I might walk around and find a CD I really like. But CD, I'll just watch once then dump it one side, how ah?
Me: (stare at her) so.... get the earphones?
Quin: let's walk around first k?
----------------------
HAHA! In the end she got the ear phones! Funny Girl!
So this was taken at the traffic light as we headed to Cineleisure!
And walla, a mis-shot photo that did not look too bad! HAHA. We were supposed to be in the CENTRE but nvm. Lol!
Here you see the ticket holder....
And This after the movie. OMG I look so black! HAHAHA.
Then her going googoogaga over a pet show near Ngee Ann City, but hey honestly the dogs do look adorable. (=
After all that, we took the train towards marina and parted at dhoby gaut (I always get the spelling incorrect!) she going harbourfront and me to Pasir Ris.
Took 88, and went to see my great grandma! Nice. (= Always a joy seeing her. Turned 87. And she always says she has this wish of seeing me get married. Personally, I hope she will. And she'd give me her blessings. (=
Stardust is a nice movie. Fantasy, comedy, romance, all in one.
" A philosopher once asked: are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human? Pointless really. Do the stars gaze back? Now that's the question.” "
Will things end just as abruptly as it began?
----------------------
Rule the World by Take that
You light the skies, up above me
A star, so bright, you blind me, yeah
Don’t close your eyes
Don’t fade away, don’t fade away-
Oh
Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world-
Yeah you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world-
If walls break down, I will comfort you
If angels cry, oh I’ll be there for you
You've saved my soul
Don’t leave me now, don’t leave me now
Oh
Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world
Yeah you and me, we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world-
Ooooooooh
All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you
All the stars are coming out tonight
They’re lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you-
Ooooooooh
Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world
Yeah you and me, we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world
All the stars are coming out tonight (oooooooh)
They’re lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you-
All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you,for you-
All the stars, are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you-
All the stars, are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you,for you-
----------------------
Mood meter: 6.5/10
Currently feeling: Anticipating the 4th day of the coming week. =/
~If I had my very own star, she'd shine the brightest in my darkest moments~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




