Track: -
Time: 2006hrs.
Quote: The best way is not to fight it, just go. Don't be trying all the time to fix things. What you run from only stays with you longer. When you fight something, you only make it stronger.
[ Long break. ]
Okie, not touched my blog for quite a while. And, might not touch for the coming 2 weeks also. But, I've been updating my daily thoughts in my reflection cum notes book.
To friends studying for As, hang in there. 22 more days to the war. Pace yourself at your optimum gear and don't burn out.
To friends in uni, priorities and don't let assignments pile up on you k?
To my other friends, I've been bad for not keeping in touch with you all. Christiana, Qi Yun, Yina, Zhao Qi, Su, Vye Rern, the pylos gang. My Pro.Co council mates.
Got SOC test tomorrow, then Term 1 Theory test on thursday night. I want this week to get by quick, with me learning what needs to be learnt.
I so wanna go scuba diving. Ok, random.
After the FSC (Firemanship Skills Competition).
Mood meter: 5/10
Currently feeling: stoned. -.-"
~Hear what I don't say, see what I don't do, feel what I don't show~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




